What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
For what it is, those things are pretty great. They won't pass through HD audio which is a major down side for me. Interface could be better too.
Good for a second setup or TV only though, where you are just after content not full features.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
For what it is, those things are pretty great. They won't pass through HD audio which is a major down side for me. Interface could be better too.
thanks but no problem for me only gonna run the sound through the tv speakers. like you said for what it is:)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Good for a second setup or TV only though, where you are just after content not full features.
The interesting thing is that it is probably the best "streaming" device in that it supports Dolby Vision, Atmos, and Dolby digital on Hulu (which is why I bought it). Local BD rips are really the ONLY area it's not complete.

It actually doesn't have the issue playing HDR content on an SDR display that my 4x the price shield tv does.

What's really weird is that the prime video app for Android TV can skip intros like on Netflix, but the fire the version can't. Weird omission.

VonMagnum

VonMagnum

Audioholic Chief
Pretty sure my older FireTV 4K (the one with the SD card reader) can skip intros. The software may be different?

Pandaman617

Pandaman617

Senior Audioholic
That stinks. I am looking at a couple of WRX models now. Leftover 2018 STI and a 2019 WRX limited. I am getting better feedback from the dealer with the 2019 so that will probably be the one. Don't know if I can drive around with that big wing at my age anyway.
I’m building an 07 Legacy with an EJ25 swap and so far it’s becoming a money pit even more so than when I get the home theater upgrade bug!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Had not bought anything in a while and decided to pick up some new and vintage stuff. :D
Tripp 4320 joules surge TLP128TTUSBB
1558201800570.png

APC 6-Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip 540 Joules
1558202074296.png

SIVGA SV007 (These are amazing period)
1558202347891.png

Technics SB-S150 Bi-pole surround speakers 100 watts RMS / 8 Ohm.
Saw these on CL and liked the looks of the woofer design and cheap price. To my surprise they sound pretty decent with jazz music(tweeters sound decent to my ears and the woofer actually kicked some good bass when turned up). They look way cooler in person. These will be used for surround duties.

1558202556508.png

Don't be jealous Z/KEW. :D Canton XS Satellite Speakers. The seller that I got the technics from had these in another ad. My jaw drooped at the SQ and super cheap price. Amazing Crystal Clear Highs(Not that I'm surprised with Cantons high rep) with Jazz music. Will add these as heights speakers for Rain, Helicopters, etc.
1558203080667.png

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
New today, the Eric Clapton "I Still Do" album on 2 45rpm disks. It was a generous gift. First time my ProJect RPM-1 TT has been running 45rpm mode, seems to work just great!
EC_I_Still_Do.jpg

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
are those 12" vinyl at 45 rpm? Hard to tell from Amazon description.
12" 45rpm records. Two make up what would likely be a single 33rpm LP.

Actually, should be easy to tell from my photo. Covers the 12" platter of my ProJect RPM-1 TT and has the small spindle hole rather than the big one in common 7" 45's.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis