mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I don't think that one counts since I don't believe they have ever manufactured a single example. I think it's just a concept. If they ever made it, it would be an awful speaker, a comb-filtering nightmare. That isn't a product, it's just a press release stunt.
Well he's used to posting Bullshitt nothing new here. LMAO
bull-character-holding-no-bullshit-sign-angry-cartoon-stands-reads-169009502.jpg

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I don't think that one counts since I don't believe they have ever manufactured a single example. I think it's just a concept. If they ever made it, it would be an awful speaker, a comb-filtering nightmare. That isn't a product, it's just a press release stunt.
I guess its not the Koenigsegg of speakers then :). Didn't MBL put out a million dollar set?

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
You can get the Bugatti of speakers (they don't even list a price):

https://www.tidal-audio.com/bugatti/
Christ, I had no idea about that. Just learning about it is making me sick. They don't need to list the price; if you have to ask, you can't afford. You are probably paying a six-figure upcharge just for the badge. That is a loudspeaker that has nothing to do with audio.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Christ, I had no idea about that. Just learning about it is making me sick. They don't need to list the price; if you have to ask, you can't afford. You are probably paying a six-figure upcharge just for the badge. That is a loudspeaker that has nothing to do with audio.
Yeah that is completely over the top. Just ridiculous to be honest. Ugly as all hell. This is this hobby going off the rails.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah that is completely over the top. Just ridiculous to be honest. Ugly as all hell. This is this hobby going off the rails.
Why is this "Ugly as all Hell"?
Like anything else in life there will always be "excess"

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I think the speaker itself is very ugly.

I don't think the speaker itself is ugly, but I think everything else about it is vulgar. It actually reminds me of some of the older Kharma speakers which I think were some of the nicest looking speakers ever made. Here are some examples of what I am talking about:

kharma db11.jpg

Very simple, beautiful cabinets. Nearly perfect industrial speaker design, in my opinion. Kharma would later ruin this aesthetic by making the cabinets a lot busier, but these models from the mid 2010s were really gorgeous in my opinion. I really can't think of any speaker that I think looks nicer.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
LOL oozes audiophilia and cars at the same time....weird world out there :) Personally only so much you can do with a coffin box to pretty it up.....
You can get it in the same color scheme as your Chiron!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You can get it in the same color scheme as your Chiron!
Not that I consider the current Bugattis particularly good looking.....Koenigsegg has them beat on the aesthetic I think....

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I don't think the speaker itself is ugly, but I think everything else about it is vulgar. It actually reminds me of some of the older Kharma speakers which I think were some of the nicest looking speakers ever made. Here are some examples of what I am talking about:

View attachment 43412
Very simple, beautiful cabinets. Nearly perfect industrial speaker design, in my opinion. Kharma would later ruin this aesthetic by making the cabinets a lot busier, but these models from the mid 2010s were really gorgeous in my opinion. I really can't think of any speaker that I think looks nicer.
Reminds me of this:
1609912509462.png

And of course... these a bit:
Phil3-midnightbluemaple.small.jpg

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Not that I consider the current Bugattis particularly good looking.....Koenigsegg has them beat on the aesthetic I think....
I'd agree with you, Koenigsegg's are more aesthetically pleasing to my eye.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Wow, just wow. Isn't it amazing just how high end things can get. I mean for that price I couldn't even list what I would expect on a daily basis.

I’m sure most the rich elites don’t even care enough about audio to buy them ...
Sadly only millionaires can afford such speakers ...

Impressive but out of reach forever for me ....
some speakers cost millions .
Modern “slave masters” or CEO’s can afford them that’s about it . World is a sad place !! And celebs

Ultra High end audio is still beautiful..
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis