What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just happened to catch the 1st 2 episodes of Stargate SG1 on Freevee today. Good stuff. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Lots more to Come. :D
[/QUOTE
Thanks, but I've already watched the entire series years ago, beginning but it was nice to see the start of the series again. In fact, I have all of the DVDs including the movie, but they are still in storage. On of my all-time fav SY Fi series.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Forgot to mention Resident Alien last night leading up to the season's final episode next week. Really enjoyable SY FI humor series.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Currently watching the PGA Texas Houston Open. Hey, I watch golf ok? :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Watched The Accountant on Netflix. Love Big Ben from Boston movies. Always interesting IMO.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Switching between NCAA tournament basketball and PGA tournament golf.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
The new Wonka movie. Seemed fitting after all the Easter Candy. 3 versions with each behind the previous one IMO. At least the kids liked the songs.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
Tonight will be season opener for Star Trek Discovery.

I like Brave New Worlds better. Oh well.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Tonight will be season opener for Star Trek Discovery.

I like Brave New Worlds better. Oh well.
Agreed. But I think the title is Strange New Worlds. Just in case anyone is trying to google it. My favorite Star Trek by far of all the new series since Enterprise.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Forgot to add that the final episode of resident Alien was on last night on Sy Fi. If you haven't watched it yet is pretty entertaining.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
Agreed. But I think the title is Strange New Worlds. Just in case anyone is trying to google it. My favorite Star Trek by far of all the new series since Enterprise.
That was my massive brain fart.

In my defense I had to get up 3 and a half hours early today to watch a guy dig holes in the yard at my other house where my daughter lives to test ground water level for a new leach field. Septic Sh*t sucks.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Big Bang Theory spin off Young Sheldon last night in its final season. Good stuff if you are a fan of the original series.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched John Wick from this collection I purchased off of Amazon

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Of course, the men's NCAA basketball final. It doesn't start until 930 PM in Florida, so I'll record it and watch the 2nd half tomorrow.

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Streaming "Rogue" on Amazon Prime video. interesting and enjoyable. On S3. E20 I do highly recommend.

It is on Amazon's Freevee very few commercials or none if you're on a paid plan.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis