What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Watching some college basketball tournament games. Can't wait for NCAA madness. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
More college basketball tournaments. But even better the Players PGA tourney right here in NE Florida.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Beside the NCAA tournament all day Resident Alien last night and Young Sheldon tonight. Two of my go to TV series.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NCAA Basketball all day. Might also watch a little Valspar PGA event.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
We will probably watch one Stargate SG1 over dinner and then my wife and boys will watch hockey and I'll go downstairs.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
We will probably watch one Stargate SG1 over dinner and then my wife and boys will watch hockey and I'll go downstairs.
Love me some Stargate SG1 it was just so new and enjoyable back in the day. And the movie was awsome.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
No NCAA tournament basketball for the next few days. I'll have to find something else. :(

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Streaming The Canyons, got Lindsay Lohan starring in it little Posey.:)

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Got around to watching “Wonka.” F#%k me, what a complete piece of s#%t! “Come with me… and we’ll stream… a work that elicits consternation… it deserves… nothing more… than condemnatiioonnn…”

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
The first episode of The Gentlemen on Netflix was good. Guy Richie directed.
I’ve watched all 8 episodes. Good stuff. Not as good as the movie but these longer series usually aren’t. Looking forward to more episodes hopefully in the future.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis