What are you watching tonight?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Turns out my library is not part of this program as it doesn't show on the app.
Thanks.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
After suffering through the latest Pats stinker I was watching Bills-Boys but with the kids home the family room TV got switched to Eloise at Christmas. Now I’m online.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
With my wife and 2 boys caravaning out west to deliver winter clothes and food to the Lakota Reservation in S. Dakota, I'm alone at home with 3 cats and enjoying myself in a grand way, listening to or watching whatever I want all day, every day.

I did go out and got myself a gas chainsaw today at ACE hardware. I'm no fan of wind storms like we are expecting tonight and tomorrow. Too many dead ash trees on my street and the yard.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Good call there are trees down on both ends of our neighborhood and the wind is still blowing. Fortunately it’s rain instead of snow. Power still on so TV is on. Rewatching LA Confidential. Great movie.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
Not watching anything yet except for the wind. Playing some music. Lots of sticks and modest branches down on the yard. My town is about 4% without electricity but Foxboro is showing 43% of customers without power.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
Watching It's a Wonderful Life now to the once a minute sound of the sump pump activating.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
I'm afraid I'm watching The Walton's. Make fun of me now or hold your peace. :)

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
❄✌Saw this movie last night. I found out about this movie by an acquaintance. I've been looking for it for a couple of years on a couple of streaming services and never found it till last night on a library app called kanopy(Recent and old Movies/TV shows for free and no commercials).
View attachment 64709
It's a jazz movie released in 1966 with Sammy Davis Jr that many people may not know about. Davis is fantastic! This is a pristine print in B&W. A lot of actors and musicians in the background that are famous and was cool to see.:cool: Anyone ever see it?

View attachment 64710
Found it on Usenet...10gb file, good quality...and the soundtrack to boot.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers Bengals at 430. Probably the loser is eliminated. I don't have a lot of confidence in my Stillers but hope springs eternal.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
I will watch a Star Trek TNG during dinner than then I'll probably watch a two part Walton's episode called The Children's Carol about Christmas time and the Walton's take in to English kids whose parents were killed in the blitz. After that I'll probably just let the DVD move along to the next episode until my boys get home.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis