What are you watching tonight?

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
I will watch a Star Trek TNG during dinner than then I'll probably watch a two part Walton's episode called The Children's Carol about Christmas time and the Walton's take in to English kids whose parents were killed in the blitz. After that I'll probably just let the DVD move along to the next episode until my boys get home.

Matt34

Matt34

We watched The Creator last night, I thought it was pretty decent with some good bass through the movie.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I'll be waiting for the directors cut probably next year. Suppose to be a different story from a review I saw yesterday. I'll watch this one after.
Will it be on Netflix as well or someplace else?

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
My wife loves The Year Without Santa Claus when Santa takes a vacation and the elves and Mrs Claus has to deal with Heat Miser and Snow Miser. So we'll probably watch that.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
College football bowl games this afternoon then NFL Cowboys Lions tonight.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
True Detective the first season with McConaughey and Harrelson. There's a scene where the governor and lieutenant officer visit them. The gov is concerned because a murder has upset the religious community or something. McConaughey barely acknowledges their visit. That's me. :p

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
True Detective the first season with McConaughey and Harrelson. There's a scene where the governor and lieutenant officer visit them. The gov is concerned because a murder has upset the religious community or something. McConaughey barely acknowledges their visit. That's me. :p
Uh huh, tell us more....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Uh huh, tell us more....
I was talking about how politics gets in the way of the truth. Then McConaughey says, Can you believe this godaman BS. Harrelson tells him he's the governor. McConaughey says, Well that figures. Hahaha. The total lack of respect.:p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
When perusing YouTube I stumbled on Star Trek Continues. This is set in the final 2 years of the original series. I grew up with the original series. Man, this is addicting. Produced in the mid 2010s so none of the original cast. The sets and production are so 1960s its almost scarry. I binged on 4 hours of this stuff, and I LOVE it. Anybody else familiar with this show?

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
When perusing YouTube I stumbled on Star Trek Continues. This is set in the final 2 years of the original series. I grew up with the original series. Man, this is addicting. Produced in the mid 2010s so none of the original cast. The sets and production are so 1960s its almost scarry. I binged on 4 hours of this stuff, and I LOVE it. Anybody else familiar with this show?
I will have to look for it. Is it fan produced?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis