What are you watching tonight?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
He knew what he was doing...

Yeah! That Sneaky little sh$t! Your your right! When he gave that nice lil Shiny dagger to his lil sneaky sister I knew right than it was her that's was going to kill the night king.
3C69130E-5BD4-4798-8628-CB2F93F76636.gif

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Last night we saw episode #1 from “Swamp Thing” 2019 series from DC Universe Network. I liked it a lot. It was very dark and serious.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Binge watching The Librarians for a little while now. A very underrated show IMHO and its fast becoming one of my favorites.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Believe it or not local news as a hurricane or tropical storm approaches Florida's east coast. This is my first year living in the Jacksonville area so I am tuned in. So far it just looks like a lot of rain.
Stay safe bro! Get ready for power going out, lots of trees down and flooding. My Hurricane day's go all the way back to Hurricane Betsy and Hilda, 60's.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
@panteragstk and any other SciFi fans: new Russian Movie - Coma (2019) - absolutely stunning visuals for a low budget indie flick. Decent storyline. Dialogs and acting are a bit weak, but again this is a small budget movie so adjust expectations. IMDB rating is too underrated, taking into the account these things, I'd rate it at 7/10 easily, even 8/10

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Stay safe bro! Get ready for power going out, lots of trees down and flooding. My Hurricane day's go all the way back to Hurricane Betsy and Hilda, 60's.
Thanks man as you know it stayed east of the coast and I just got some rain. Then again Hurricane season has a long way to go. :(

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
@panteragstk and any other SciFi fans: new Russian Movie - Coma (2019) - absolutely stunning visuals for a low budget indie flick. Decent storyline. Dialogs and acting are a bit weak, but again this is a small budget movie so adjust expectations. IMDB rating is too underrated, taking into the account these things, I'd rate it at 7/10 easily, even 8/10
Have Coma on the to-rent list; got this for tonight:

1596569258550.png
1596569277393.png

God...Denise Richards is still sexy AF.....

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Thomas Jane is such a good actor. Too bad he doesn't get any good movie roles (at least that I've seen) anymore.

He was great in The Expanse, Punisher, The Mist, etc.
Yeah, I liked him in The Punisher and Deep Blue Sea, though I didn't care for Punisher as a film. He was in Crown Vic as of late, as a bitter veteran cop...did you see that?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, I liked him in The Punisher and Deep Blue Sea, though I didn't care for Punisher as a film. He was in Crown Vic as of late, as a bitter veteran cop...did you see that?
I have not. I'll check it out.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis