What are you watching tonight?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
And the Saints got screwed again. Didn't even get to touch the ball in OT thanks to an unfair NFL rule...
Sad, what's that, the third year in a row for them ? !!

and that hit on Carson Wentz, NFL officiating is as pathetic as our judicial system !

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
And the Saints got screwed again. Didn't even get to touch the ball in OT thanks to an unfair NFL rule...
I don’t like the fact that both teams don’t get a possession in overtime, but the Saints blew it! They need to get away from the narrative that every time they lose it’s the referee’s fault.

BTW, I was born in charity hospital.

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
I don’t like the fact that both teams don’t get a possession in overtime, but the Saints blew it! They need to get away from the narrative that every time they lose it’s the referee’s fault.

BTW, I was born in charity hospital.
The NFL OT rule has always been unfair in that regard, but the Saints need to look at themselves instead of the refs.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
It's the weekend. It's January. That means NFL Playoffs! Two games Saturday and two games Sunday. No particular team affiliation but I am pulling for KC too win it all.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Watching Dracula series on Netflix currently.

Watching Seahawks tonight.

GO HAWKS!!! :)

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Watching Dracula series on Netflix currently.

Watching Seahawks tonight.

GO HAWKS!!! :)
Day 2 of this weekends NFL playoffs. Im pulling for the Chiefs and Seahawks today. And being a Steeler fan I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that Baltimore and New England are OUT! :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
And locally in the NBA Philly is at Dallas on a local stations. Go Mavs!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
2020 College Football National Championship. Finally! On paper this looks to be a GREAT game. Hope it works out that way.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
LSU/Clemson go Tigers!!! Saints crapped out again in the post season! Go 49ers!!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Man I tried watching the Hunger Games just can’t get pass how cheesy it is. Katniss really? She looked better on that Sofa! ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis