What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Finally World Series game 7. The visiting team has won all 6 games to date.:oops:

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
TNF. Go Cardinals? Hmm, can’t root for either of these but happy to see one lose.

Seahawks fan here. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
TNF. Go Cardinals? Hmm, can’t root for either of these but happy to see one lose.

Seahawks fan here. :)
Man the 49ers are really rolling in that division. I feel your pain I'm a Steelers fan and Baltimore isn't backing up either. Well maybe this week when they play the Pats.
I just saw where the Seahawks picked up Josh Gordon off waivers. Nice.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NBA Lakers at Mavericks prime time on ESPN. The Mavs actually look pretty decent this year. Go Mavs!

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Man the 49ers are really rolling in that division. I feel your pain I'm a Steelers fan and Baltimore isn't backing up either. Well maybe this week when they play the Pats.
I just saw where the Seahawks picked up Josh Gordon off waivers. Nice.
Hopefully it will work out. Russ needs more receivers who can get open. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Not tonight but tomorrow the early AFC game is Indy at Pittsburgh. Should be a good game. Go Steelers!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers win! Yay! Watching Packers at Chargers now with Pats at Ravens scheduled later. Also the Dallas Mavericks are at Cleveland later on Fox SW. Good day to be a sports fan, :)

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
I just finished watching season 2 of Jack Ryan. Not bad at all! I like season 2 more than s1. Did I really just watch 8 hours of TV last night and today :eek::eek::eek:

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Day of the Jackal (1973) , dir: Fred Zinnemann, a plot to assassinate French president Charles de Gaulle is uncovered.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Are you ready for some football?
Cowboys at Giants tonight on MNF...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
For you NCAA men's basketball fans out there pre season ranked no 3 Kansas vs no 4 Duke followed by no 1 Michigan St vs no 2 Kentucky. Like a final 4 at the beginning of the season! Well lets see how many of these teams actually reach the final 4. Still great viewing for a fan :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The brand new Dallas Mavericks at home vs Orlando Magic on Fox SW. Early so far in the NBA season but the Mavericks look like they might be a contender this year.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Finished "The Boys" on Amazon last night. I enjoyed most of it, but the last 2 episodes kinda grated my nerves. A lot of plot holes started popping up, and for a show about "the common man taking down superheroes," they really didn't, um, take down any superheroes... (well only one throughout 8 episodes)

In Episode 7 when Hugh and Kimiko break A-Train's leg, they don't finish him off??? He killed Hugh's girlfriend, threatened Hugh's dad, and tried to kill Kimiko, so there was no lack of incentive. Instead they just left him in the apartment with a broken leg? That made no sense at all.
There were other issues too, but that was the biggest one I can't get over.

But much <3 for Karl Urban. One of my favorite actors, and it was awesome watching him with the reigns off!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thursday Night Football on FOX. Chargers at Raiders loser will probably not make the playoffs. Plus this is the last season for the Raiders in Oakland as they move to Vegas next year.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Finished "The Boys" on Amazon last night. I enjoyed most of it, but the last 2 episodes kinda grated my nerves. A lot of plot holes started popping up, and for a show about "the common man taking down superheroes," they really didn't, um, take down any superheroes... (well only one throughout 8 episodes)
In Episode 7 when Hugh and Kimiko break A-Train's leg, they don't finish him off??? He killed Hugh's girlfriend, threatened Hugh's dad, and tried to kill Kimiko, so there was no lack of incentive. Instead they just left him in the apartment with a broken leg? That made no sense at all.
There were other issues too, but that was the biggest one I can't get over.
But much <3 for Karl Urban. One of my favorite actors, and it was awesome watching him with the reigns off!
The show unfolded strange but I’m at the point I expect twists. It would have been cool to have it like the first 3 episodes all the way though. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis