What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Criminal Minds marathon on WE HD U-verse. These are the old shows with Mandy Patinkin which I really liked.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Wimbledon men's final today. Djokkovic vs Federer. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
All of the Star Treks on H&I..I have a thing for, 7 of 9 and ToPul, who plays the Vulcan on Star Trek Enterprise.:p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
All of the Star Treks on H&I..I have a thing for, 7 of 9 and ToPul, who plays the Vulcan on Star Trek Enterprise.:p
Don't forget Robin Lefler ( a young Ashley Judd) from Next Gen. Hottest girl in any of the ST tv shows IMHO. Oh and Persis Khambatta who played LT Ilia in Star trek the movie. Just Unbelievable.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Has it ended....yet! They should have split that trophy in half.
Agreed - neither one of them should have lost that match but I guess someone had to. Reminded me of the Borg McEnroe marathon matches from the early 80s.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Chris Herron, “The First Day”.
Give him and ESPN an Emmy right now!
Every young person in America should have access to it!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
British (The) Open Thursday through Sunday at Royal Portrush GC in Northern Ireland. Wonderful Links golf.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Really? I am just starting season 1. It's okay but I'm hoping it gets better though
The third season is what I haven't watched yet. I saw the first second and it's not bad. A little more oriented toward a younger audience but I still read comics occasionally too, lol.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Return of the King, Lord of the rings! 4K Blu-ray TrueHD 5.1. my precious!! Lol

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Don't forget Robin Lefler ( a young Ashley Judd) from Next Gen. Hottest girl in any of the ST tv shows IMHO. Oh and Persis Khambatta who played LT Ilia in Star trek the movie. Just Unbelievable.
Bro, i watched Star trek Enterprise last night, and ToPul that hot Vulcan had Trip give her a back massage man when she took off her blouse, my eye still hurt! Lol man she hot!! Lol. Can't believe they showed the whole thing, she did have her arms crossed ovet her yummy breasts but you could see everything but well you know. My eyes still hurt!! :D

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Reading this makes me wanna watch it. It's been a while since I visited that trilogy.
Pogre, I'm sure you notice with that set-up you got soundtrack pretty awesome. Especially between the fight scenes where music kicks in with all the Harmony can almost put you to sleep. So soothing.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis