What are you watching tonight?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I am liking the new DC Comics TV series - Doom Patrol, Umbrella Academy, and Titans.

These new DC series are made for more mature audiences, and I think they have much better writing than a lot of TV series (especially comic book series).

So if you can't stand series like Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, The Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, etc., then you might want to give Doom Patrol, Umbrella Academy, and Titans a try.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I am liking the new DC Comics TV series - Doom Patrol, Umbrella Academy, and Titans.

These new DC series are made for more mature audiences, and I think they have much better writing than a lot of TV series (especially comic book series).

So if you can't stand series like Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, The Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, etc., then you might want to give Doom Patrol, Umbrella Academy, and Titans a try.
Really enjoyed Umbrella Academy. In the camp of can't really stand the others much.

Currently rewatching Stranger Things S2 in prep for S3 next week.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Bosch season 5 on Amazon Prime. When I finish I'll have to wait on season 6 to be released. (sigh)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Almost forgot American Greed on CNBC. One of my favorite shows.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
SG-1 and Atlantis were both awesome. Never watched Universe. Didn't go over well from what I've heard.
I can see how die hard SG fans could gripe about SG-U as it broke with from the rest of the series. That said it was a great Sci-Fi show and the only thing that sucked about it was it’s mid season cancelation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Watched A Star is Born.

It was a good movie and Lady Gaga had an amazing performance and what a catchy song. :)

Glad to see Dave Chappelle and Andrew Dice Clay back in the movies too. :)
How is the soundtrack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Once again American Greed on CNBC. Hard to believe the scams some people fall for.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Svengooli Camp horror movies Saturday night on METV. The Two Faces of Dr. Jekyll tonight for your watching pleasure.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse on Netflix:
I enjoyed it. The comic style was cool, but also kinda weird at the same time. The story was well paced. I was glad to see some Latin characters. Also the NY Trains looked cool and good to see Brooklyn being the setting. I read the 3D was great, but not sure if I wanna get it. B+

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Dr. Strange on TNT tonight. One of my favorite Marvel characters and I really like the movies version of him.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
saw "Alita Battle angel" a few nights ago. I personally liked it. solid 7.5/10
Next one is Spanish tv series "Money Heist"

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis