what are you drinking right now ?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
For a looong time, that was my favorite. Then iirc, they had to get a copacker , or changed the recipe some how, and it was never quite the same. Once in awhile I’ll get one that tastes like I remember and it’s still, mmm mmm good.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
For a looong time, that was my favorite. Then iirc, they had to get a copacker , or changed the recipe some how, and it was never quite the same. Once in awhile I’ll get one that tastes like I remember and it’s still, mmm mmm good.
This batch is good, then again each batch I've liked each time I've tried it. Then again it's sort of local, altho I have not been over to Bend in a while to do it at their facility....would have to ask some friends up that way about what might have changed, but sometimes things do need to change....but if its significant they should just rename it....

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
This batch is good, then again each batch I've liked each time I've tried it. Then again it's sort of local, altho I have not been over to Bend in a while to do it at their facility....would have to ask some friends up that way about what might have changed, but sometimes things do need to change....but if its significant they should just rename it....
Wel it wasn’t huge, but still different. I would suspect yours is right from the mother ship. Mine is probably not. Damn...I should run and get some jus cuz.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Wel it wasn’t huge, but still different. I would suspect yours is right from the mother ship. Mine is probably not. Damn...I should run and get some jus cuz.
I see on their website they have something in Virginia but not sure any brewing or subcontracting....but who knows. Believe they've not sold out to a bigger outfit but not sure, a couple have...

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I see on their website they have something in Virginia but not sure any brewing or subcontracting....but who knows. Believe they've not sold out to a bigger outfit but not sure, a couple have...
Yeah, pretty sure they didn’t sell out or anything. Wish I could remember the story. Oh well...
Black Butte Porter is another excellent choice by them.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm more partial to Russian River Brewing than Deschutes personally, but both brew good stuff. Lately I got some Crux at Costco which was nice....this one especially nice

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Haven’t seen Russian River here but I’d definitely pick some up. Seen ryan sharing some too. You west siders...more for me to be jealous of. Lol

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Haven’t seen Russian River here but I’d definitely pick some up. Seen ryan sharing some too. You west siders...more for me to be jealous of. Lol
Their production doesn't get far but they do have a huge new brewery so that should change....

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
First there was this:

And then:

Mmmm...

Sent from a handheld device using a silly little app.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
First there was this:

And then:

Mmmm...

I almost freaked when you showed that first bottle. I thought it was that series of bourbon that has been IMPOSSIBLE to find for about a decade. I got a bottle when it was first released for $60. They go for $3k online now.

I am going to keep my eye out for that beer. Big Lagunitas fan.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Manhattan

Bulleit Rye
Carpano Antica
Angostura
Bar spoon of cherry syrup
Stirred and strained
2 cherries

Cheers!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I almost freaked when you showed that first bottle. I thought it was that series of bourbon that has been IMPOSSIBLE to find for about a decade. I got a bottle when it was first released for $60. They go for $3k online now.

I am going to keep my eye out for that beer. Big Lagunitas fan.
It's a good one if you find it. 4 packs. I'm gonna buy one more and lay 6 down.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
It’s a solid beer. Bonus points for being so cheap - $10-15/4pk

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Monte Carlo, Traditional

4:1
Bulleit Rye
Benedictine
Angostura
Stirred and strained
Lemon twist

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis