Audioholic Spartan
Monte Carlo, Traditional

4:1
Bulleit Rye
Benedictine
Angostura
Stirred and strained
Lemon twist

Sent from a handheld device using a silly little app.
another winner ! I too have been experimenting with various Rye's, Winchester and Redemption and Pendleton are three that have peaked my fancy. Long time Canadian whiskey Manhattan drinker, if you're able to find it, Canadian Club 12 year Small Batch, might just be my favorite. One other thing, gotta have a 'Bada Bing' cherry !

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
One other thing, gotta have a 'Bada Bing' cherry !
I use these too. Natural cherries, not treated the way the traditional maraschino is.

My preference is the Fabbri brand Amarena Cherries in heavy syrup, though... That's an expensive habit. ;)

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I prefer Luxardo cherries for my drinks. The Amarena are better for foods/desserts in my opinion.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Carpano Antica
...on the rocks.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Today, a timeless classic:

Sazerac

1 sugar cube (1 tsp sugar)
5 dashes Peychaud Bitters
-muddle
2 oz Rye (I’m using Bulleit, today)
Herbisaint or Absinthe (rinse)
Twist of lemon
Stirred and strained
Serve neat (no garnish!)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Listening and drinking in StereoHopic

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I'm on another Manhattan... this one with a dash or two of Fee Cherry Bitters. (Got'em, might as well use'em... they reek of cherry candy though. Thing I don't like about Fee Bros is they use artificial flavors and coloring. XP (that's the Mr Ick emoji!).)

Anyway, I'm off Beer again, at least a month... maybe longer. I'm like Cartman on Beefcake, and Mr. Mackey is standing there saying, "carbs are bad, mmkay?" :p
But seriously, two weeks in on my dietary changes and I'm down over 15 pounds! Smart eating and exercise. (And no beer. :( )

Since I rarely hit liquor hard, I figured I'd be OK with the occasional tipple. :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That's some good stuff. Is that the Vol 1 I posted in the not-too-distant past?
I assume its V1, that's part of the url too. Yep, says Vol 1 on the label.....it is tasty! Never saw it here before. Got some Crux Solar Sailor which they hadn't carried before either! Variety is good!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I assume its V1, that's part of the url too. Yep, says Vol 1 on the label.....it is tasty! Never saw it here before. Got some Crux Solar Sailor which they hadn't carried before either! Variety is good!
Nice, Crux does some nice stuff, too.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis