what are you drinking right now ?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

It's tolerable but not a big fan of the Summit. A bit bitter for my taste. Like a lot of the beers I like, I really consider them beerbutnotreallybeer. Stella, Blue Moon, etc. Although I like the amber ales like Fat Tire and Alaskan Amber. Blue Moon is about as "non" as you'll find. I use to be huge on the ciders, but after about a tall the headaches come in. I should say after about three of anything, but nonetheless the sugars do it. Angry Orchard by a mile, but Strawberry Fields on tap is sensational, though not sure it's a true cider. Every once in a blue moon (get it?) a stout, but they're really too heavy for me. Carolyn's and the kahlua but very rarely anymore. Fireball is about the only hard liquor mainstay, though I haven't explored that much. Plain whiskey is pretty awful to me. It has to be veeeeery smooth.

Mike's Hard Lemonade and probably screwdrivers though LOL I'd completely forgotten. Coors, but that's really pushing it.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Never had this before (Stone's Buenaveza...salt & lime lager)...now it might have been the tacos I made earlier but this would go great with some guac and chips...

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
A few more for posterity...

Starting here:

Eek! Another BeerKat!!!

Sent from a handheld device using a silly little app.

Last edited:
ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord

And this, a new special from Lagunitas:

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Lastly, for now... another Laughing Monk offering in the form of a robust porter:

You can see in the second photo how dark this is, almost opaque with the slightest hint of red visible at the very bottom of that tasting glass. The flavor profile is in the roasty-toasty, coffee-chocolate range: not overbearing in any meaningful way, but dominant in the overall maltbill, or to the hops.
Compared to many stouts on the market, this is still pretty light. Compared to a brown porter, this is almost weighty.
;)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
just got home from shooting clays, I hear a Vo Manhattan calling me upstairs .......

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis