what are you drinking right now ?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I've not seen much Crux outside of it's home base before now. Recently showed up in our Costco with two flavors, too.
Most familiar with the Pils... a little Hop forward, but very solid. :)

What I haven't seen in my parts for a minute or 10...
Really nice stuff. ;)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Most familiar with the Pils... a little Hop forward, but very solid. :)

What I haven't seen in my parts for a minute or 10...
Really nice stuff. ;)
Have to keep that in mind if I get up that way, not heard of it before. You doing anything for SF Beer Week or is it California Beer Week this year?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Have to keep that in mind if I get up that way, not heard of it before. You doing anything for SF Beer Week or is it California Beer Week this year?
If it involves other humans in any way, it won't involve me. ;)

And no, It's not the Covid thing so much as it's the way too many people are behaving right now. So in a way it's the Covid thing. :p

When I left work about 3 weeks ago, now, I was fed up by the behavior of my fellow humans. Somehow, being in a Coffee House is different and the rules don't apply?! And litteraly on my last day, Newsom announced pulling back the Emergency Order and our owners had the "patios" running the very next day! :rolleyes:

So glad I fired them!

By the way, I don't remember the third, but I remember a very delicious Schwarzbier from Heater Allen... and the gem is their Pilsner! Seriously amazing.
I could drink that til I drown in my own vomit. o_O :p :D

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Fosters ale.. I know it's macro swill..and i still like it better than anything else..

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Paper Plane

Equal parts:
Bourbon
Aperol
Amaro Nonino
Lemon Juice
Shake 15-20 seconds
Strain into a Coupe

The original was garnished with a miniature... paper plane. :)

Sent from a handheld device using a silly little app.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Ya? How’s it up there in the great white north? Better than Texas?
Lmao. Well, since we have to deal with snowstorms all the time during winter, it’s nothing to me. Although I do loathe it!
Feel bad for those guys. Yeah, @panteragstk that’s you too buddy. And of course Philip. I’m sure there’s others too... Thinking of y’all.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Remember the Kingston Trio song? "Scotch 'n' Soda, mud in your eye, baby do I feel high oh me oh my....." o_O

IMG_3150.JPG

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Lmao. Well, since we have to deal with snowstorms all the time during winter, it’s nothing to me. Although I do loathe it!
Feel bad for those guys. Yeah, @panteragstk that’s you too buddy. And of course Philip. I’m sure there’s others too... Thinking of y’all.
I'd feel better if I hadn't run out of beer. I know @its phillip has a good stash. I could learn a thing or two from him on that.

We're all good here now. Water and power are good since last night, but we still have to boil water. Roads will clear up later so I can finally go out, but all the stores are sold out of everything so there's not really a point.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I’ve got enough beer to last several months :D

Fortunately we haven’t lost power. Have had to boil water/use up our remaining bottled water over the last few days.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Boulevardier: Bulleit Bourbon, Gran Classico and Carpano Antica

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis