what are you drinking right now ?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Did the Japanese whiskey last night (Suntory). How is yours? Don't usually and wasn't particularly impressed, won't replace even my well blended scotch....
Pretty much what you said. A little on the peaty side and a bit young.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
If the Suntory had any peatiness it escaped my notice so yours sounds better already :)
Last time I had Suntory I was given a hasty ride home from the Mayor’s house, of course I rarely smoke cigars as well :(

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Ok, you're going to have to explain that one....
LOL, a friend I grew up with in CA just so happens to have an uncle who’s the mayor of a nearby city where I live now. He has some great Christmas parties and has an attached cigar room to his house. Whiskey I can handle but I thought I was being cool, about my second cigar I asked my friend how I ended up in his car. He smiled and said I definitely enjoyed myself... pretty sure he got me out before I made an ass of myself.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

You probably can’t see it but there’s a King Sue sitting there. My grill side table was collecting snow while the charcoal chimney was doin it’s thing.
It’s worth it though...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'd think @its phillip would be a wonderful tour guide of various breweries and/or their offerings.....@panteragstk you guys live in roughly the same area?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Solid brew.

I’m on some Bear Republic Racer 5 tonight. Nothing earth shattering there... just an honest American IPA, not quite blowing out the west coast style... it’s more like west coast lite. :p

I miss my Stone Enjoy By releases... haven’t seen them in a minute or 10.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Solid brew.

I’m on some Bear Republic Racer 5 tonight. Nothing earth shattering there... just an honest American IPA, not quite blowing out the west coast style... it’s more like west coast lite. :p

I miss my Stone Enjoy By releases... haven’t seen them in a minute or 10.
Been a Racer 5 fan from the start....and its variations. Go Bear Republic!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis