what are you drinking right now ?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I tried it years ago and didn't like it...almost surely because it wasn't like the Belgian beer that I love so much: La Chouffe.

But, after having Dave post about it here and on FB, I finally broke down. Glad that I did. Pretty tasty (but still no La Chouffe :)): Chimay Grande Reserve.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Just got home from dinner with friends, couldn't resist opening one of the bottles I picked up today, 18yr jameson, soooooooooo smooooooooove...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks bud, we dropped both the boys off with my mother after church today {poor kids have to go to church twice this week, but they don't have school until Tuesday}. I ran down to newport then had dinner in Newport with a few friends {had ny strip with double mashed potatoes :) } and CAKE {red velvet with cream chz frosting}, now tomorrow, I am getting my favorite breakfast {our housekeeper is cooking it for me} she is polish and makes these scrambled eggs with polish sausage and these potato pancakes {I can not pronounce what she calls it} BUT OMG it is insane its a traditional polish breakfast but I never had it until she made it for me a few years back, WOW...

then I'll probably skip lunch and for dinner we have a caterer {no idea what they are bringing} and some friends over, plus WHISKEY AND WINE................

So I probably wont be on much tomorrow, although I may since I will not have to leave the house, although my wife wants me to change the bag in the central vacuum :( thats like a 1/4 mile away from where I want to be sitting all day in front of my speakers....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Do you like the blond or the amber?
La Chouffe is my pick. It used to be called a "Golden" ale, but now they call it blonde on their website. McChouffe (red) is okay, but not my favorite.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I'll have to remember to look for some La Chouffe.
Tonite I'm having Piraat Ale – arrgh!

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
My old stand by - Stella Artois ,A low grade yet decent Belgium Beer.I put a twelve on ice after breakfast and I am outside watching the sun set cooking chicken breast on the Weber Char Grill drinking cold ones,Wifey in the domain making some homemade mac and cheese, southern style mmmm, I love life period.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Being sick, I wasn't really able to work out or drink. So, I figured that I'd work out this afternoon then have a beer.

You guys are making this workout tougher and tougher... :)

majorloser

majorloser

My old stand by - Stella Artois ,A Fine Belgium Beer.I put a twelve on ice after breakfast and I am outside watching the sun set cooking chicken breast on the Weber Char Grill drinking cold ones,Wifey in the domain making some homemade mac and cheese, southern style mmmm, I love life period.
Stella is Belgium Budweiser.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis