what are you drinking right now ?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay, I have two recommendations for you all:

1. Lipton Delights Chai Tea (k-cups): just tried them today, and man, they're good

2. Sam Adams Gold Snap: I am usually not a fan (at all) of Sam Adams beers, but I decided to try this last night, and I really like it

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Okay, I have two recommendations for you all:

1. Lipton Delights Chai Tea (k-cups): just tried them today, and man, they're good

2. Sam Adams Gold Snap: I am usually not a fan (at all) of Sam Adams beers, but I decided to try this last night, and I really like it
1. Spiced chai? I like spiced chai :)
2. Sam Adams latitude 48 IPA is pretty good.. Haven't tried the gold snap- will keepaneye.( that's what the Kuwaiti air traffic controllers say when they want u to be alert :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yep, spiced. Mmmm, tasty.

Drinking a Leffe Blonde right now. I like these better than the Gold Snap, but they both have their charm. :)

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
I have to review this for my naked wines-wine angel account.. Not so impressed with this one, but drinkable :)

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Do you get sent wines for free? That would be cool.
Not exactly- kinda like kick starter for wine. You pay in 40.00 a month and they give you options for spending it at a substantial discount.
i figure the more I review the better

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Victory Hop Ranch

Feeling better after week under the weather, so I thought I would try one of these-

9.0 abv but I can't taste it:) light sweet malt and tons of hop! 98 pts at rate beer, 96 on BA.
will buy again.
Cheers, Mac

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Garrison Brothers bourbon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Tank 7 farmhouse ale from boulevard brewing. incredibly delicious and unique with a strong floral hops that don't bite like an ipa

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sierra Nevada Ruthless IPA. Decent. Not something that I'd ever crave, but it's got a good bit of flavor.

I generally don't have a beer in the afternoon, but I wanted to try out my new bottle opener. :D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Tank 7 farmhouse ale from boulevard brewing. incredibly delicious and unique with a strong floral hops that don't bite like an ipa

I'll have to try this. Boulevard makes some good beer. I like the Unfiltered Wheat and the 80 Acre Hoppy Wheat. They're more summer type beers, but very good.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Herbal tea with a boatload of local honey, yep under the weather today, just a little bit but I'm gonna nip it before it explodes to full blown flu like symptoms.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Herbal tea with a boatload of local honey, yep under the weather today, just a little bit but I'm gonna nip it before it explodes to full blown flu like symptoms.
I hope that you feel better, man!

Last night, I decided to finally try O'Doul's Amber. I don't think that I'd ever had an O'Doul's before in my life. I gotta say - not bad at all.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis