what are you drinking right now ?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
i will be drinking a gatorade + miralax mixture here shortly. colonoscopy tomorrow :(

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I'm drinking water with lemon/lime {my wife makes from fresh lemons and limes} juice, no sugar :rolleyes:, just her mix and water...

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks :) I think everything is ok. Despite having my issues for years (and assuming that I had lactose intolerance and IBS), I had my first consult with a GI doctor a couple weeks ago. Based on my reported symptoms, he's 99% sure I have IBS, but he wanted to do the scopes to ensure I didn't have any other issues. It hasn't been a fun evening and I think I only had about 3 hours of sleep. I'm super hungry since I couldn't eat anything yesterday and I will say that the dulcolax and gatorade + miralax prep really works. I'm not sure how many of yall have had this procedure done but I've heard people used to be prescribed something called golytely which tastes like poop. The miralax + gatorade mix seems to work well since you can't taste anything but the gatorade and you only have to drink 64 oz rather than an entire gallon. It still sucked having to drink it within 2 hours though. I felt like throwing up :/

Anyway, the procedure is in about 3.5 hours, so hopefully all goes well and then I can eat a burger or tacos or something :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Thanks :) I think everything is ok. Despite having my issues for years (and assuming that I had lactose intolerance and IBS), I had my first consult with a GI doctor a couple weeks ago. Based on my reported symptoms, he's 99% sure I have IBS, but he wanted to do the scopes to ensure I didn't have any other issues. It hasn't been a fun evening and I think I only had about 3 hours of sleep. I'm super hungry since I couldn't eat anything yesterday and I will say that the dulcolax and gatorade + miralax prep really works. I'm not sure how many of yall have had this procedure done but I've heard people used to be prescribed something called golytely which tastes like poop. The miralax + gatorade mix seems to work well since you can't taste anything but the gatorade and you only have to drink 64 oz rather than an entire gallon. It still sucked having to drink it within 2 hours though. I felt like throwing up :/

Anyway, the procedure is in about 3.5 hours, so hopefully all goes well and then I can eat a burger or tacos or something :D
IBS? ... Rick is out. :D

Best wishes.

Black coffee with honey. Someone didn't go out to buy milk despite being laid off.

That's right, I'll be here all week. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Someone didn't go out to buy milk despite being laid off.

That's right, I'll be here all week. :)
Sorry about getting laid off, but on the flip side, congrats on the added free time! I look forward to your posts in the tax thread. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I look forward to your posts in the tax thread. :D
Is that the free pot in Colorado thread? :D Hell yeah, bring that sh!t. :D

Actually it looks like the adults wanna talk over there so I didn't think my absence would be unappreciated. ;)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Actually it looks like the adults wanna talk over there so I didn't think my absence would be unappreciated. ;)
You'll fit right in.:D
I tried unsuccessfully searching for your post from about a year age. You were looking at your paycheck and talking about how your taxes went up. Even though an unnamed politician claimed he'd lowered taxes.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You'll fit right in.:D
I tried unsuccessfully searching for your post from about a year age. You were looking at your paycheck and talking about how your taxes went up. Even though an unnamed politician claimed he'd lowered taxes.
I just peeked to see that we were derailing banned dan's thread so it's okay.

Yeah, I remember that. You guys were right about the amounts. If it costs me whatever pittance per week to actually make a metric sh!t ton more per year then ... well, don't make me spell it out for you.

Mass rocked last year and the next few are bright. There was a time there when you couldn't buy a job. I know the rest of the country ain't feelin' it and I feel bad about that. Did I tell you I got an MP3 player? ADD.

Oh yeah, back on topic ... loads of black coffee with just a boat load of honey. :eek: :eek: :eek:

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Hopefully everything went well and you got your tacos.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
My all time favorite winter brew - Brooklyn Brewery's Black Chocolate Stout. It's robust enough that a mouse can walk across the head, black enough to use for paint and strong enough that you need to be careful with matches. That said, it's mild and fragrant enough to be easy to drink, almost too easy for a beer of this strength.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
My all time favorite winter brew - Brooklyn Brewery's Black Chocolate Stout. It's robust enough that a mouse can walk across the head, black enough to use for paint and strong enough that you need to be careful with matches. That said, it's mild and fragrant enough to be easy to drink, almost too easy for a beer of this strength.
That is a good one; I don't want to admit to how many years it's been one of my favorite imperial stouts.
If you like that, try this: Founders Breakfast Stout | Founders Brewing Company | Grand Rapids, MI | BeerAdvocate
Virtually anything from Founders is very good.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You know Rick doesn't buy beer...he just keeps asking to sample at Surf Taco.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis