what are you drinking right now ?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I've been emailing Total Wine asking, ok, begging, them to open a store here. So far, no go.

majorloser

majorloser

Funny thing is my mother introduced me to Total Wine in So Flo before they opened a store up here. She calls it "The Booze Store"

itschris

itschris

I've been emailing Total Wine asking, ok, begging, them to open a store here. So far, no go.
Total Wine is not worth your begging. Seriously. The people there are morons so don't even bother asking for a recommendation. My friend's daughter worked there and they give you notes to memorize. His daughter never drank a sip of wine but yet was telling people about hints of currant and smoke. We used to laught quite a bit about it.

The only good thing about them is there inventory. They have all the normal stuff and carry some of the more non-ordinary stuff so you don't have to go to several places.

The way I look it at it though in my area is that we have two or three fantastic wine stores Leukens in Dunedin and Ed's in Clearwater. We have B21 in Tarpon that carries awesome selections on booze. There are others as well. Hell, for the normal stuff we stock our bar with, I just go to SAMs Club. The prices are not better or worse and it's not worth chasing pennies. Total Wine is not cheaper or more expensive. For the good stuff, I'm not opposed going to a local shop and even placing an order if need be.

It is the Costco of liquor I guess, but it's really not all that special. The one thing I do go there for once a month for however is for their mini's. They have a fantastic selectionof mini's that I keep at my bar in my office. Can't be without that.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow, this thread took a break. :) Thanks to Barry for bringing it back.

La Fin du Monde. Again.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
Green Flash Brewing Company - Double Stout, a 9% ABV medium weight imperial stout....good stuff.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Had a Founders Porter last night. Not bad.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Hm, I may have to try this. Sounds very good. I'm afraid it may prove wrong my declaration that if you can see through it, it's not beer. :p
I've had plenty of great beers I can see through. La Fin Du Monde is the best Trippel I've had.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Playing some tunes and enjoying the lovely summer type day in NY (59 degrees):eek: today along with my regulars Foss Marai Roos(2X $10 ADAM:p)...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis