what are you drinking right now ?

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
My two standard standby beers are Sam Adams and Stella Artois. When all else fails, get Sam & Stella.

Montgomery County, MD has some archaic liquor selling laws, so I have to go into DC or Virginia to find the good Belgians. But Sam & Stella are every where.

I can also get Dogfish Head Ale locally. Love their IPA 60.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think Adam might need a vacation from AH. Just sayin'... :confused:
What, are you going to sick Steve on me? :D

I said that I tried Chimay again because of you. :) Better than I remembered, but I just don't happen to like it as well as La Chouffe.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Montgomery County, MD has some archaic liquor selling laws, so I have to go into DC or Virginia to find the good Belgians.
Do you ever go to Rodmans? They've got a wider selection than the county liquor stores; I can at least find my usual suspects there (Sierra Nevada Torpedo, Spaten Optimator, Dogfish 90 Min IPA, and their Indian Brown Ale). There's a location at White Flint, so it might save you a little time on your beer runs :D

itschris

itschris

Go easy on him Adam, he's a "Floridian"... from a place called Florida.:D
MERICA! Go easy on Floridians... you snobs are afraid to admit it, but nothing beats a cold PBR!!

BTW - we had the Beer, Bourbon, and BBQ event in Tampa over the weekend. I went VIP because there was supposed to be a bacon tasting, a world champion demonstrating whole hog and other things for the elite stupid enought to fork over the money for a VIP ticket. It was a not as advertised, but I certainly did get my drink on. I'm a wine and tequila guy, but certainly took advantage of all the "cool" guy beers with the "cool" names.

Once the general population showed up, the f-tard level increased exponentially every 15 minutes or so, but while not a beer guy... I really dug the Chimay and drank my $75 ticket worth of that all by itself.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Do you ever go to Rodmans? They've got a wider selection than the county liquor stores; I can at least find my usual suspects there (Sierra Nevada Torpedo, Spaten Optimator, Dogfish 90 Min IPA, and their Indian Brown Ale). There's a location at White Flint, so it might save you a little time on your beer runs :D
I haven't been to Rodman's in quite a while. I didn't even know they were at White Flint (WF Plaza?). I'll have to remember that.

About 2 or 3 times a year, I have to spend an afternoon over in Fairfax, VA where my company's main office is located. Just down the road from them is a Total Wine & Beverage store. It is a grocery store sized liquor store where you push a grocery cart up & down the aisles. I think they carry every type of foreign and domestic beer available in the US.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I am drinking Verners ginger ale {if you never tried it and like ginger soda its a must}....

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I haven't been to Rodman's in quite a while. I didn't even know they were at White Flint (WF Plaza?).
Yeah there's a shopping center in front of the mall (what's left of it) off Nicholson Ln. There's another location not too far off from me on Randolph road which is a bit bigger (at least it feels bigger since the White Flint location is a bit narrow).

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Founders Double Trouble. I've not been in a store that beats my Specs they took over an old grocery store and filled it with liquor, wine and beer. They have guys that are seasoned drinkers for each area too.

itschris

itschris

Total Wine rules!!!

I can't walk in that place and spend under $100.
Only if you know what you want. Don't dare ask one of the clowns for a recommendation. They know nothing about wine and have talking points that they have to learn about certain bottles. It's comical.

majorloser

majorloser

I know what I want most of the time when it comes to wine. I like Cali cabs and French reds when I can afford them. I use Wine Spec for reviews. My local store is only a couple miles from home. It also happens to be next door to a World of Beers. Try beers in one place and buy in the other.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
This dear friends is the word of a true expert, a man from Florida, who knows where to find the best ale house in Newport, Oregon… Rogue Ales
Been there and done that.:D
Everyday for seventeen days in a row.
Still have my Rogue Nation card........ so I got that going for me..... which is nice.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis