what are you drinking right now ?

Tyfighter

Tyfighter

Junior Audioholic
Are they Jack In The Box tacos? I didn't know, 1) Jack in the Box were in Texas 2) Jack in the Box had tacos. I miss Whataburger.
Yes, those are in fact Jack in the Box Tacos...I love them as well. They are also cheap, and Jack in the Box has sold Tacos for over a decade, so you should check them out sometime. They fry them good, so if you are on a diet, don't go nuts!

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
I can only eat Jack in the Box tacos if I am legitimately DRUNK. And when I am DRUNK they are quite amazing.

Tyfighter

Tyfighter

Junior Audioholic
I can only eat Jack in the Box tacos if I am legitimately DRUNK. And when I am DRUNK they are quite amazing.
HAHAHAHA...that's awesome because I had a good friend tell me that EXACT same thing a few years ago. That's intriguing, I wonder what Jack puts in the meat. lol.

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
HAHAHAHA...that's awesome because I had a good friend tell me that EXACT same thing a few years ago. That's intriguing, I wonder what Jack puts in the meat. lol.
I've often wondered what Jack puts in the meat as well but for a completely different reason. I'm virtually positive that at most 1/3 of the "meat" is meat, so....what is it?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Are they Jack In The Box tacos? I didn't know, 1) Jack in the Box were in Texas 2) Jack in the Box had tacos. I miss Whataburger.
there are lots of jack in the boxes in texas :) i do prefer whataburger but i'm lazy and jack in the box is about 2 minutes closer...and I wasn't that hungry :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
there are lots of jack in the boxes in texas :) i do prefer whataburger but i'm lazy and jack in the box is about 2 minutes closer...and I wasn't that hungry :D
You gotta get a good Whataburger though. Never eat at the one in Burleson. The Sonic in Burleson is fantastic though.

I eat Fuzzy Tacos normally though. It's closer.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I usually go to the whataburger on western center off of 35. It's about 5 minutes away. There is a fuzzy's nearby as well, at the alliance town center.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Oh. I don't remember seeing them. My brother lived in Snyder Texas for about ten years.

You gotta get a good Whataburger though. Never eat at the one in Burleson. The Sonic in Burleson is fantastic though.

I eat Fuzzy Tacos normally though. It's closer.
Had to thank this not using fuzzy taco out of context. :eek:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Oh. I don't remember seeing them. My brother lived in Snyder Texas for about ten years.
Had to thank this not using fuzzy taco out of context. :eek:
They've been around in Texas since I can remember. The ultimate bacon cheeseburger sustained me many days in my teenage years of course in Fort Worth.
There are two things you can always get in Fort Worth. Good burgers and good Texmex.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Yes, plenty of good burgers and texmex and normal mexican and other latin foods :)

lsiberian, I dunno if you've ever been to Anakaren, but they've got great tacos at the location off of mansfield-webb rd in south arlington. There are a few Anakaren bakeries around fort worth and arlington, but only a few of them serve food in addition to the breads and cakes and stuff.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Yes, plenty of good burgers and texmex and normal mexican and other latin foods :)

lsiberian, I dunno if you've ever been to Anakaren, but they've got great tacos at the location off of mansfield-webb rd in south arlington. There are a few Anakaren bakeries around fort worth and arlington, but only a few of them serve food in addition to the breads and cakes and stuff.
No I haven't, but I live and work on the west side so I don't get into Arlington too often. When I am in Arlington I go to Bethany or Thaihouse.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I've never been to either of those, but I'll try and check em out one day. Have you been to the First Chinese BBQ on S.Collins/E. Arkansas? Good food and very cheap :D I think there's one in Haltom as well but I've never been to that location.

I live north (just north of Saginaw & Blue Mound) and work at Alliance, but I go to Mansfield and Arlington fairly often. Traffic sucks though :(

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I've never been to either of those, but I'll try and check em out one day. Have you been to the First Chinese BBQ on S.Collins/E. Arkansas? Good food and very cheap :D I think there's one in Haltom as well but I've never been to that location.

I live north (just north of Saginaw & Blue Mound) and work at Alliance, but I go to Mansfield and Arlington fairly often. Traffic sucks though :(
Bethany is off Cooper and Park Row they make real fried rice, but i normally get the spicy popcorn chicken, but it's a personal thing. They have bolba teas and frappes that are great. Thaihouse is my favorite area thai place. They have great Pad Thai and Som Tom. If you are into spicy Som Tom with stick rice is a wonderful experience.

Of course it's still nothing like the real thing.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
You guys are killing me. We have average Asian places here. I love Pad Thai. We do have some really good Mexican restaurants though. But my wife is Mexican, so home cooked is always the best. One thing I really miss is a good Cuban place. Mofongo, Ropa Vieja...Damn! I need to get back to Orlando for a food vacation

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
You guys are killing me. We have average Asian places here. I love Pad Thai. We do have some really good Mexican restaurants though. But my wife is Mexican, so home cooked is always the best. One thing I really miss is a good Cuban place. Mofongo, Ropa Vieja...Damn! I need to get back to Orlando for a food vacation
The best Asian food I've had hear isn't as good as the worst food I had in Thailand. I worked as an ESL teacher for summer at a school their and the food courts all had great food. Of course the best food was at certain shops the locals knew.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis