what are you drinking right now ?

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
and your thoughts?
I won two tee shirts in the drawing.:)
They had four beers:
Deviant Dale's IPA - Oskar Blues Brewing Company - CO - BeerAdvocate nice, I gave it second place.

My pick for the night: Oskar BluesÂ*|Â*G'Knight Imperial Red - Oskar Blues
G'Knight Imperial Red Ale - Oskar Blues Brewing Company - CO - BeerAdvocate

Mama's Little Yella Pils - Oskar Blues Brewing Company - CO - BeerAdvocate - too lite for me, though it was a better example of the Pilsener style.

I was hoping for one of their whiskey barrel aged beers. Instead they brought down a new wheat beer. It's so new I can't find a link for it.
It had a nice banana bread taste, OK but a little too lite for me.

Kruppy

Kruppy

Audioholic
Oscar Blues Old Chub Scotch Ale is good brew. Got a can of that in my beer fridge.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I won two tee shirts in the drawing.:)
They had four beers:
Deviant Dale's IPA - Oskar Blues Brewing Company - CO - BeerAdvocate nice, I gave it second place.

My pick for the night: Oskar BluesÂ*|Â*G'Knight Imperial Red - Oskar Blues
G'Knight Imperial Red Ale - Oskar Blues Brewing Company - CO - BeerAdvocate

Mama's Little Yella Pils - Oskar Blues Brewing Company - CO - BeerAdvocate - too lite for me, though it was a better example of the Pilsener style.

I was hoping for one of their whiskey barrel aged beers. Instead they brought down a new wheat beer. It's so new I can't find a link for it.
It had a nice banana bread taste, OK but a little too lite for me.
I'm going to try the Founders Dirty Bastard again. It's a Scotch style ale. Dirty Bastard | Our Beers | Founders Brewing Co.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Had dinner out tonight at a Scotty's Brew Pub. Scotty's Brewhouse: Good Food, Good Brew, Good Blues, Good People If you're ever in Indiana, highly recommended. I had a pulled pork sammy and Cajun and blue cheese mac and cheese.

View attachment 12354

And to drink, a Bell's Two Hearted Ale. I may have a new favorite IPA. Bell's Beer :: Brands :: Bell's Two Hearted Ale

View attachment 12355 View attachment 12356

Me and my UCF football shirt. Go Knights!
Definitely getting some of the Bells Two Hearted Ale for this weekend. It's just that good.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Again? Did not like it the first time?

This is one of my go to brews, love it. Very tasty and 8% or 9%....a couple of these will set you free.......
It may have been my mood, or the food I was eating, but I'm not sure if I liked it or not. So it's back on my list of beers to try.

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
Forgot to post this yesterday.

Very malty, and a touch to sweet for my taste but it packs a lot of flavor.

Tyfighter

Tyfighter

Junior Audioholic
Mike's Hard Lemonade. BBQ was last night, and I had a few of these left sitting around.

Strawberry flavor, haha.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis