what are you drinking right now ?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I haven’t played in a while. Finished my 40 day stint of staying dry... over 40 days ago!
Here’s some of what I’ve been up to:

More to come! ;)

Sent from a handheld device using a silly little app.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord

From Barrel Brothers

From Fort Point Beer Co

From Russian River Brewing Co

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Now this was quite delightful... The Lady brought this home on a random:

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Italian wine, 2019 Pinot Grigio. I assume the little wooden stalk is to represent the vine the grapes come from, probably a marketing gimmick but who knows. A tad sweet but feels good on the palate.

IMG_3025.JPG

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Since learning about the Winter Special from Anchor, I haven’t missed a year. I rippled this monster on Thanksgiving:

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord

Another great offering from Laughing Monk.

And this from Barrel Brothers.

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Krupnik has been my drink of choice lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Moonlight Brewing in Santa Rosa.
Side note: Brian built this up on his own back, delivering kegs to local Restaurants and Bars himself! That, on top of being the brew team for a long time...
More recently, the Heineken-Lagunitas Team invested in Moonlight (and two other breweries) with the stipulation that they keep doing what they do. Moonlight was able to expand, and this has probably saved them in the COVID era. They had been adding some limited can offerings of their beers, still choosing to distribute kegs to local establishments. But now... like that Reality Czech I’ve posted before... I got to have their Winter Seasonal in the comfort of my own home! :D
I present to you: Tipple

Eek! A Beer-Kat!

And... the money shot:

Cheers!

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
Last night I made an "Albuquerque Old Fashioned". Two oz Rye (Rittenhouse), 1 Tbsp agave nectar, 20 drops Bittermen's Habanero Hellfire Bitters, 6 drops Bittermen's Mole bitters, 3 dashes of Angostura bitters, 1 dash of Orange bitters, shaken and poured into a glass rimmed with orange peel and a twist of orange.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Holiday morning drinks!

The Buena Vista in San Francisco is the king of Irish Coffee. I snagged a bottle of Tullamore for this, and lightly whipped the cream, all in their style.
(Their secret to keep the cream from ‘sinking’ is to use older cream. Mine was very fresh, hence the intermingling.)

Whee!

Happy Merries and Merry Happys!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis