Two HSU VTF-3 Mk2 subs, one is still sealed!

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
I have (2) HSU VTF subs for sale. One is new and the other is used. I can send a video of the used one playing to verify it works if needed. I want to sell them together at this point. The used one is in near perfect cosmetic condition and works great. The only thing I can see wrong with the appearance is the brass feet have some discoloration/oxidation on them. The cabinet is great. See pics.
Looking to get $550 plus shipping, probably around $120 for the two. Will ship to the lower 48 via UPS or FedEx only. Local pickup near Greenville, SC is fine to save the freight. These are great subs!

http://www.hsuresearch.com/products/vtf-3.html

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
No, not interested in trades. I just bought two RBH subs so all my theater speakers would match is why I'm selling. Come and get 'em! Thanks for looking!

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
Bump and price reduction to $495 plus the freight. I found out that they weigh too much for UPS so can only ship LTL for dock pick up (unless you have a business address I can ship to) or FedEx.

N

nm2285

Senior Audioholic
Still available? May be getting an sub from a neighbor in a moving sale, but if that doesn't work out, I could be interested. Should know in the next few days...

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
I just sold the used one last night. The new one is still up for sale. Looking at $340 including freight to the lower 48 via FedEx.
Thanks!

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Dukester, my long lost friend. How are you?!! (I see you're still giving away audio gear.) :)

This sub sale...people...buy anything this man offers. He's a great guy who is all honesty and heart.

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
RJ! I am well, older! Doing good and hope you are! Tried to email you once or twice and did not get a reply so I wasn't sure what was up with you. Glad to see you are still kicking!
Thanks for the kind words, my friend. As a note I still have the Advents I got from you and in fact have been listening to them a lot whilst building my theater these last few months. :cool:
Sorry the A3 didn't get a lot of mileage (Thanks, Sony!)

Last edited:
Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Hey, I haven't received any email from you since we last chatted. I figured you went on to a busy life. Older...yeah! I seem to be getting more decrepit all the time but still loving rockin' out and try not to drool too much whilst doing it. Yeah, the A3 flamed out pretty quickly...BUT, I still have it and a mess of old HDDVDs, lol. I hope you are well, my friend. Peace.

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
Thanks for looking and the PM's. These are now both SOLD.

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Happy for you. I really enjoyed our phone chat the other evening
Like I said, my house is always open to you if you want to come down to Daytona

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis