Trump GUILTY of Fraud

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I believe a woman got up on stage to defend Trump during the booing. I still have to wonder where these MAGA people come from? Haven't you caught any news in the last eight years? This woman said how Trump and his kids are good people LOL. Like yeah ok.:oops:

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I believe a woman got up on stage to defend Trump during the booing. I still have to wonder where these MAGA people come from? Haven't you caught any news in the last eight years? This woman said how Trump and his kids are good people LOL. Like yeah ok.:oops:
Isn't that relative? ;) :D
Isn't a cult behavior exactly the same? Nothing will convince members.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just another grift from the ultimate grifter. Sadly, his cult members will never get it and continue to send him money. Now his daughter in law has promised to spend all of the RNCs money on Trump if she gets to be its leader. Not great news for Republicans up and down the ballot.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Wherever it's cheapest I imagine.
I'm thinking back to his rants against China while he had his clothing line made there (and his appearance on Letterman where Dave asks him where the neckties are made as he brings out a bunch marked "made in China" and drumphy made one of those cute little faces of his).

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Having the name "Trump" on a building significantly lowers it's value (at least when compared to values prior to 2016).

>>>Even the Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue . . . saw the average price per square foot of its condominiums tumble 49 percent since 2013 . . .

By contrast, condominiums in four buildings where the Trump logo was removed at the behest of residents — sometimes after a legal battle — have seen their value shoot back up.

“This analysis cleanly identifies that it is the Trump brand that is responsible for the value deterioration,” Mr. Van Nieuwerburgh said. “Removing the Trump name from the building removes the loss associated with the name. . . .

He found that the Trump-branded buildings collapsed in value by 25 percent compared with similar properties from their peak in 2013. “It’s huge,” he said. ”

I have to believe the negative effect of the Trump name will keep getting worse. I'm not sure what the opposite of the Midas touch is, but Trump has it.

Edit: good grief, I didn't realize Trump actually wrote a book entitled "Midas Touch." I didn't realize he branched out into comedy.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump Endorses Truckers
Trump Endorses Random Woman Who Says His Family Is Good
Bikers For Trump
Hell's Angels For Trump
Qanon For Trump
Mob Bosses For Trump
Putin, Xi, and Jung For Trump

A bit OTT, but what's LOL about Trump is its the lowest denominator.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
saw on this mornings news they are already sold out. I wonder if Chumlee (Pawn Stars) bought a pair ? Regardless , secondary market will have them going for many times the $399
Probably right and he's gonna need all those $$ to pay his judgments and legal fees. He probably could have charged a lot more for those cheap shoes.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

I have to believe the negative effect of the Trump name will keep getting worse. I'm not sure what the opposite of the Midas touch is, but Trump has it.

Edit: good grief, I didn't realize Trump actually wrote a book entitled "Midas Touch." I didn't realize he branched out into comedy.

That was published in 2011 before he lost his mind. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis