Trump GUILTY of Fraud

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
This thread should be called Trump Guilty of Running For President. I have never seen a bigger group of people shitting there pants over one guy ever. So damed scared this guy is gonna win Panic has set in.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
This thread should be called Trump Guilty of Running For President. I have never seen a bigger group of people shitting there pants over one guy ever. So damed scared this guy is gonna win Panic has set in.
LOL if we descend into that kind of idiocy where he is elected, we get what we deserve. It won't be good. Running for president is just one of his lame excuses for the POS he is. So in your small mind if someone is guilty of crimes as long as he announces a run for president he's exempt? Guess you have your face firmly planted in his fat butt.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
LOL if we descend into that kind of idiocy where he is elected, we get what we deserve. It won't be good. Running for president is just one of his lame excuses for the POS he is. So in your small mind if someone is guilty of crimes as long as he announces a run for president he's exempt? Guess you have your face firmly planted in his fat butt.
Yep. I was right. Scared to death you are. Insecure little wimp. You must be still transitioning your Gender. If Trump is elected people should stay clear of Freeway overpasses. Because Most likely you will be diving off one them.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yep. I was right. Scared to death you are. Insecure little wimp. You must be still transitioning your Gender. If Trump is elected people should stay clear of Freeway overpasses. Because Most likely you will be diving off one them.
LOL scared like drumphy who had to get such a lame draft excuse? The guy who says people who serve are suckers? That brave soul? Drumph fans define wimps.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
LOL scared like drumphy who had to get such a lame draft excuse? The guy who says people who serve are suckers? That brave soul? Drumph fans define wimps.
Yes, my experience is MAGA/Republicans can dish it out but can't take it.

BTW, guy's kind of a grunt. There seems to be a lot of that during the Trump era.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Where the heck do these people come from??? It's like they come from outta the woodwork LOL.

I remember when Trump said he loves the uneducated LOL. Particularly his first term there were people on YT with the spelling of "u", "ur", "b4" etc. My spelling isn't exactly stellar, but jees. :p

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Where the heck do these people come from??? It's like they come from outta the woodwork LOL.

I remember when Trump said he loves the uneducated LOL. Particularly his first term there were people on YT with the spelling of "u", "ur", "b4" etc. My spelling isn't exactly stellar, but jees. :p
They reside underneath the toilets of America, where they just follow the sh$t as it flows.

Last edited:
B

Bonscott

Audioholic
Yes, my experience is MAGA/Republicans can dish it out but can't take it.

BTW, guy's kind of a grunt. There seems to be a lot of that during the Trump era.
So you stay up all night and post how much you hate Trump. Every night All night 24-7. What a miserable loser. Unemployed loser. Or do you still live with Mommy and Daddy. Maybe you should go out and find a girlfriend or most likely a boyfriend . Actually go outside. Look around. Find a Life. Demented little F#ck in a dark room all night. Yea that’s the reason we need gun control. It’s must really suck to be you

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
So you stay up all night and post how much you hate Trump. Every night All night 24-7. What a miserable loser. Unemployed loser. Or do you still live with Mommy and Daddy. Maybe you should go out and find a girlfriend or most likely a boyfriend . Actually go outside. Look around. Find a Life. Demented little F#ck in a dark room all night. Yea that’s the reason we need gun control. It’s must really suck to be you
So when do the shoes arrive at your grandparents' house where you live, that you bought with their money? Talk about dementia....24-7 sucking drumphy d**k is no way to spend your life, sonny.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
So when do the shoes arrive at your grandparents' house where you live, that you bought with their money? Talk about dementia....24-7 sucking drumphy d**k is no way to spend your life, sonny.
I am not fixated or brainwashed like you on someone. The way you spell Trumps name leaves me to believe 3 things
1. You are unable to spell
2. You are under the age of 10 or have the maturity or brain capacity as such.
3. You have some percentage of Mental Retardation
Let us know which of the 3 it is so we can respond accordingly.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I am not fixated or brainwashed like you on someone. The way you spell Trumps name leaves me to believe 3 things
1. You are unable to spell
2. You are under the age of 10 or have the maturity or brain capacity as such.
3. You have some percentage of Mental Retardation
Let us know which of the 3 it is so we can respond accordingly.
It's the original spelling of the family name, when grandpa the brothel keeper emigrated. Your responses are so fourth grade! Kinda like drumphy. Now, time for the ol' ignore list as I doubt you have anything interesting to say about audio/video either.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Bonscott is a very bad person.
He says mean things to people he doesn't even know.
Bonscott probably has cooties, and eats his own boogers.
He probably eats the boogers of large farm animals.
I hate Bonscott.

I wish Bonscott was on LV246 instead of Kane when they found the xenomorph egg chamber.
I would love to see Bonscott with a facehugger strapped to his big dumb mouth.
Then when the little xenomorph bursts from his chest, I would laugh at him and say....

"Serves you right, Bonscott...you are mean, and deserve everything that xenomorph just did to you."

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
It looks like I was wrong about Trump communicating with Weisselberg through his lawyers that it would be in his financial best interest not to testify directly against Trump.. Silly me, no need to go through the lawyers, if you're Trump you just buy Weisselberg directly for $2 million:

>>>Mr. Weisselberg went to jail in early 2023, but not before Mr. Trump’s company awarded him a $2 million severance package that required him not to cooperate with any law enforcement investigation unless legally required.<<<

$2 million apparently buys a lot of memory loss.
Poor lyin' Allen, it looks like he's not going to be able to keep the cash he was paid to lie and say he couldn't remember anything.

From the court decision:

>>>[Allen Weisselberg's] testimony in this trial was intentionally evasive , with large gaps of I don't remember . . . .
The Trump Organization keeps Weisselberg on a short leash , and it shows. . . .

There is substantial evidence that Allen Weisselberg's $2 million separation agreement was
negotiated to compensate him for his continued non- cooperation with any entities with any legal
interests adverse to defendants. . . .

Accordingly, Allen Weisselberg is liable for the money he has received from this separation
agreement as ill- gotten gains . S.E.C. v Razmilovic , 738 F 3d 14 , 33 (2d Cir 2013)(The court
also reasonably ruled that Razmilovic should disgorge his $ 5 million severance payment).
Although he was promised $ 2 million in total , at the time of his testimony , he had received only
$ 1 million . PX 1751. Accordingly , Allen Weisselberg must disgorge the $ 1 million he has
already received as ill- gotten gains.
<<<

Apparently, lying doesn't pay what it used to.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Poor lyin' Allen, it looks like he's not going to be able to keep the cash he was paid to lie and say he couldn't remember anything.

From the court decision:

>>>[Allen Weisselberg's] testimony in this trial was intentionally evasive , with large gaps of I don't remember . . . .
The Trump Organization keeps Weisselberg on a short leash , and it shows. . . .

There is substantial evidence that Allen Weisselberg's $2 million separation agreement was
negotiated to compensate him for his continued non- cooperation with any entities with any legal
interests adverse to defendants. . . .

Accordingly, Allen Weisselberg is liable for the money he has received from this separation
agreement as ill- gotten gains . S.E.C. v Razmilovic , 738 F 3d 14 , 33 (2d Cir 2013)(The court
also reasonably ruled that Razmilovic should disgorge his $ 5 million severance payment).
Although he was promised $ 2 million in total , at the time of his testimony , he had received only
$ 1 million . PX 1751. Accordingly , Allen Weisselberg must disgorge the $ 1 million he has
already received as ill- gotten gains.
<<<

Apparently, lying doesn't pay what it used to.
Keep it coming. Great stuff.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Now, time for the ol' ignore list as I doubt you have anything interesting to say about audio/video either.
He bought "Trump Towers", a play on the Trump hotel. Cover is made with gold dust (ie fake). Audioholics doesn't like them though: Cheap materials, and the 'Trump LOUD' bass drowns out the sound with vibration.:)

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Bought "Trump Towers", a play on the Trump hotel. Cover is made with gold dust (ie fake). Audioholics doesn't like them though: Cheap materials, and the 'Trump LOUD' bass drowns out the sound with vibration.:)
Sounds interesting, if anything like Fawlty Towers, link it up.

Reminds me, in something about drumphy history they mentioned his board game, called surprisingly enough, Trump the Game. Currently number 328,195 in Toys and Games, and 11,397 in Board Games on Amazon! A used one for $124.95 is available!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis