Top 10 Current Speaker Manufacturers in the World!!!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Unless he can name at least ONE location where he auditioned them, I think the moderators need to remove this thread and something else too.:D

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
We all have asked about where he is checking out all of these speakers but he doesn't respond. Give us a name of the dealer when you where there etc.. Other than that

Mr Naguis is that you?

Last edited:
DenPureSound

DenPureSound

Senior Audioholic
Geez, wish we lived in that city w/ all that fine A/V equipment around us.

Did your dealer have the Klipsch Palladium P-39F? Would like to hear your impressions of them.

DenPureSound

DenPureSound

Senior Audioholic
Unless he can name at least ONE location where he auditioned them, I think the moderators need to remove this thread and something else too.:D
I noticed you have two Philharmonic 3's there.

How do you like them, as I have heard others talking about them? :)

You can control those Denon AVR's with an Android ICS app running on a fine nVidia Tetris 3 quad core tablet!!

R

ridikas

Banned
Chicago. I won't name any stores. Unlike some of you, I'm not rude. If you want to know the dealers, look them up on each of the manufacturer's websites.

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Chicago. I won't name any stores. Unlike some of you, I'm not rude. If you want to know the dealers, look them up on each of the manufacturer's websites.
I knew it wasn't NYC.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
So Mr Naguis did you deal with Mick at Quintessence Audio in Morton Grove.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I noticed you have two Philharmonic 3's there.

How do you like them, as I have heard others talking about them? :)

You can control those Denon AVR's with an Android ICS app running on a fine nVidia Tetris 3 quad core tablet!!
Smarta$$.:D

I don't have Philharmonic 3 yet. I think Del needs to apply 9 more layers of lacquer and Polish for 4 days nonstop. Then find a beautiful woman with pretty red fingernails to assist him. :D

Yes I can control my 3 Denon AVR, 2 Panasonic BD, and 6 PC & server on my Android Xoom tablet running the latest OS - Ice Cream Sandwich. :D

All from Chicago too.:D

Don't ask me to name any stores because I don't want to be rude and all.:eek:

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
How is naming the stores rude?

If I were in Chicago, I would love to visit all those stores. If they exist.

Last edited:
T

templemaners

Senior Audioholic
Chicago. I won't name any stores.
What? Are you telling me some local brick and mortar audio businesses wouldn't want a bit of free advertising/name recognition on a website that caters to people that are highly interested in audio?

Oh wait, that's right, they're doing so well that they don't need us.

:rolleyes:

R

ridikas

Banned
Chicago no longer has any Goldmund dealers. They used to have two, with 5 different locations. Now, zero!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Chicago no longer has any Goldmund dealers. They used to have two, with 5 different locations. Now, zero!
I thought Goldmund are top 10 speakers in the world ever.:eek:

Come on. Just give us one store name so that we may visit.

R

ridikas

Banned
I've been to Jordan's house. No Goldmunds there, or any audiophile type of speakers/systems.

I can also tell you that Marlon Brando used to be (when alive) a huge Bang and Olufsen fan. This was during the seventies and maybe into early eighties. Mostly before I was born. He had a favorite shop in downtown Libertyville. How I know this shall remain a secret :)

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
ridikas, a.k.a Mr Naguis (not sure which brother it is), had to go to Quintessence Audio in Morton Grove as it's the only place to hear the Dynaudio Confidence C2 Signature speaker. Shame he won't say which day he was there. :rolleyes:

R

ridikas

Banned
cpp - What difference does it make where I went, or on what day? Unless there's something specific that you want me to answer and, or clarify, I will report your increasingly creepy behavior.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
The reason I ask, is my brother in law who lives in Lisle was in there last Thursday looking at the amps. You could have run into each other.

I tell ya your pretty darn creepy yourself Mr Naguis, you go from one forum to another, how are those cables doing. .

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis