The Paradigm Speaker Owners Thread

D

dolynick

Audioholic
Hi,

First post but I was drawn by the topic.

Studio Reference 100 V2s:
20231228_131404-edit.jpg

Still going strong nearly 25 years later.
Capable of outdoing the old 12" ported Energy sub by a good margin according to ARC:
1703806008975.png

1703806021488.png

I have a new sub on order that will hopefully keep up and blend in nicely with the old 8s in the 100s.

I also have a pair of Mini Monitor v6s in the office/bedroom system. With some recent changes up there (new D70 Pro Sabre DAC and new stands and angled lifts to get them up over the clutter line of monitors, etc and angled back down a bit towards the listening level) they're sound rather fine lately. I had already ordered some Lumina II Amators to replace them with (just always wanted to own some Sonus Fabers), but if I don't like them, the Minis will not be hard to go back to. Might try Founder 40Bs if the SFs don't work out.

D

DrPainMD

Audioholic Intern
Does anyone here have any experience with the Paradigm Monitor SE 2000c ? What's your take on it?

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Does anyone here have any experience with the Paradigm Monitor SE 2000c ? What's your take on it?
Would help to know what your main L+R speakers are and the seating distance. The SE 2000c is a two-way design which tends to lead to lobbing effects off center. If you have Paradigm Monitors for mains, it could be ok for a single person setup but for group viewing a 3-way center yields better results.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis