The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cam555

Audiophyte
Marantz! I have an AV7702mkii preamp and love the user interface and the warmth of the sound it produces.

S

swayneswayne

Audiophyte
B. Marantz for me. They have always been reliable and have offered the features I need. I have a 7007 still going strong but I would love to upgrade so I can actually use the 4k features of my projector.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Which is my preferred A/V Receiver Brand? It's been Yamaha but my eye has been wandering towards Denon and Marantz recently since I have been looking to upgrade. (been dragging my feet forever.:)) I would lean towards Marantz based on looks and friends reviews.

Imagin

Imagin

Audiophyte
Denon/Marantz

Best combination of sound, room correction and features

B

BMWm235

Audiophyte
Denon. I have always had them so I stuck with the Devil I know. I also run a Carver AMP

A

armandCF44

Audiophyte
Marantz. Audyssey XT32 is one of the best available. Their build quality is also top tier.

B

Benjamin Coon

Audiophyte
Marantz, slightly over Denon. It's a brand with a great heritage of building quality gear and they've got a great sound.

F

Flyinace2000

Junior Audioholic
pioneer, but I'm not really brand loyal and we buy receivers probably every 5-10 years so I look at feature-set and budget go for the best bang for the buck

T

tatr09

Audiophyte
Marantz. used yamaha for years, the Marantz brought the system to life!!!

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Yamaha, for their reliability. But I think Marantz could be an equal - certainly the more visually attractive option!

B

b_pappy

Audiophyte
Marantz, love their new stuff and their vintage stuff. This would definitely be the basis of a great home system.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Is there any doubt, Yamaha :p

... but i wouldn't be insulted with a Marantz AVR, based on the aesthetics of those front curves, demos at brick & mortar shops and of course their reputation.

Looks and sounds like a quality product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis