The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cidle323

Audiophyte
Denon, used for 20 years. Never let me down, great customer service for warrenty issue..

M

Mutus72

Audiophyte
B - Marantz. Absolutely loved my last one. Denon is a _very_ close second (and what I currently have) but the Marantz wasn't on sale and the Denon was.

R

Remonoid

Audiophyte
Previously owned Yamaha. Very satisfied but needed to upgrade to 4k and atmos. Four d a good deal on Marantz and couldn't be happier.

B

Bren0

Audiophyte
Denon... and by Denon I mean the similarities Denon has to Marantz. Denon wins for price to performance. Marantz wins for the premium option.

N

Npulido

Audiophyte
Onkyo. When my wife and I migrated to Canada 8 years ago, this was the system my wife bought for me as a gift. We didn't have the budget to buy a more expensive receiver, and the Onkyo she bought wasn't the top of the line model then, but I was impressed with the performance, and of course happy for the gift.

R

RTaing

Audiophyte
My favorite receiver is the Marantz.

I currently have several Marantz Standing Floor Speakers, would have to pair that up with Marantz Receiver (currently running Yamaha)

Thank you

E

eddie

Junior Audioholic
Marantz. High end features and style for a reasonable price.

S

Salley

Audiophyte
B. Marantz. Excellent 2 channel performance on top of it's multi channel performance

R

RTaing

Audiophyte
My preferred receiver is Marantz. I would love to pair my Standing Floor Speakers with matching receiver.

H

haftarun8

Audiophyte
B. Marantz. Always exudes class and elegance with a great feature set. I also love the routing and i/o capabilities (multi-ch analog ins, pre-amp outs, phono, etc)

E

Espartacus73

Audiophyte
I have a Marantz SR-8001 and loved it! Until it recently went into "safe" mode and no longer functions... Had to default to Old Onkyo until I can talk my girlfriend into an SR-8013...

JohnBooty

JohnBooty

Enthusiast
a. Denon

I chose Denon because they sold the cheapest receiver on the market with Audyssey room correction. It's not a very large room, and I have a subwoofer handling things below 60hz, so I didn't need my receiver to have a ton of power. I just needed it to be "competent" and I wanted the room correction.

N

Ndenial

Audiophyte
Marantz, usually have the latest feature set without skimping on the little things, you know like quality

T

thruster999

Audiophyte
Pioneer - 4 receivers since 2009 (all still being used)

First with reliable and programmable IP Control, all the features of the “high end” receivers but affordable

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis