A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Andyblackcat - Master Rant Sensei!
Nicely done!
Another ranting. I have small fun take of Ackbar not loaded up yet where I ad lib, or mimic Ackbar's voice of last final famous words coming soon.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The key to enjoying these Star Wars movies (post Episodes 3-6), is to convince yourself that these movies are actually stupid silly mindless comedies.

Now when you watch stupid silly mindless comedies, the millions of plot holes are as big as the galaxy, but we can tolerate that because we realize they are stupid silly mindless comedies.

So that’s what I did when I saw SW Episode 8.

I convinced myself that this movie is a stupid silly mindless comedy. So I actually enjoyed this movie, even with the casting choices. This movie has some of the ugliest actors I’ve seen, and I don’t mean the ugly aliens either. And the actors are some of the worst actors I have ever seen. :D

Most cartoons make more sense than this movie, but I still enjoyed this SWTLJ.

Last edited:
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
The key to enjoying these Star Wars movies (post Episodes 3-6), is to convince yourself that these movies are actually stupid silly mindless comedies.

Now when you watch stupid silly mindless comedies, the millions of plot holes are as big as the galaxy, but we can tolerate that because we realize they are stupid silly mindless comedies.

So that’s what I did when I saw SW Episode 8.

I convinced myself that this movie is a stupid silly mindless comedy. So I actually enjoyed this movie, even with the casting choices. This movie has some of the ugliest actors I’ve seen, and I don’t mean the ugly aliens either. And the actors are some of the worst actors I have ever seen. :D

Most cartoons make more sense than this movie, but I still enjoyed this SWTLJ.
You have to do the very same thing with the new Star Trek movies and Star Trek Discovery (STD) show as well ;)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
BTW, the IMDB rating of this movie is slowly dropping. It is now 7.5, which is still way too high. It should be more like 5.0, but too many fake ratings.

Adminhor

Adminhor

Audiophyte
The Last Jedi can be summed-up like this: It's a good movie, but a poor Star Wars movie. Makes me not even care about the next one at all. The only good thing to come out of it is the character Rey.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The Last Jedi can be summed-up like this: It's a good movie, but a poor Star Wars movie. Makes me not even care about the next one at all. The only good thing to come out of it is the character Rey.
I think it's an "OK" Star Wars movie when compared to Ep 1-3 and Ep 7.

But it's a pathetic movie when compared to all the good movies out there.

With a million plot holes that are as big as the Milky Way, how can this movie be a "good movie" ?

I predict that none of these characters will make it big anywhere else. After the movie industry watches these SW movies, I just don't see how they would want to hire ANY of these characters. :D

Imagine what Harrison Ford's career path would be like if Ep 4-6 were this pathetic.

And who the heck named these characters?

I have a hard time keeping up with who's Rey and who's Ren. :D

And I hope we don't find out that Rey and Ren are twins in Ep 9! :eek:

But Disney will just keep on doing what they are doing as long as these movies continue to gross over $2 billion worldwide.

Why make good movies when you could make stupid movies that will gross $2 billion? :D

The Force is definitely strong with this one. No matter how stupid they make these movies, they will still gross $2 billion per movie.

Last edited:
A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
I could show you a pony eatting that is far more exciting than last jedi

With a million plot holes that are as big as the Milky Way, how can this movie be a "good movie" ?

I predict that none of these characters will make it big anywhere else. After the movie industry watches these SW movies, I just don't see how they would want to hire ANY of these characters. :D

Imagine what Harrison Ford's career path would be like if Ep 4-6 were this pathetic.

But Disney will just keep on doing what they are doing as long as these movies continue to gross over $2 billion worldwide.

Why make good movies when you could make stupid movies that will gross $2 billion? :D

The Force is definitely strong with this one. No matter how stupid they make these movies, they will still gross $2 billion per movie.
I know what mean. Its not "characters" Its actors. I know your very frustrated with it all like millions of other fans or curious sci-fi or film-buffs. I least of all am BOYCOTTING them I refuse to watch that new "murder on orient express" with daisy "mary sue" ridley.

I mostly been in bed BOYCOTTING sleeping over past month, refuse to pay £25 pounds to those disney star wars vampires kk, bob iger.

I don't give a dead han solo first about the next disney star wars rubbish they come up with next.

RIP Star Wars 1977-2012

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I could show you a pony eatting that is far more exciting than last jedi

Not hiring any of these actors. I least of all am BOYCOTTING them I refuse to watch that new "murder on orient express" with daisy "mary sue" ridley.

I mostly been in bed BOYCOTTING sleeping over past month, refuse to pay £25 pounds to those disney star wars vampires kk, bob iger.
I hope she will have a good acting career. She is pretty. But it's tough to take any of these actors seriously while watching these Disney Star Wars movies. :D

She is getting plenty of exposure for Star Wars, but I'm not sure if it's good exposure. :D

I can't blame any of these actors either. Gotta work and make money. ;)

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
You mean make some shameless money :D on that disney landfill rubbish pile feast they keep serving up as dinner each christmas time.

kk needs to be fired from Lucasfilm she is clearly the wrong hands she has killed all the best characters off with each christmas.

"More fans enjoy them in the future". ? Well lets take a look at that future few years on from when this video was done. kk killed han solo. kk killed Admiral Acback with few m/s later princess Leia and just about everyone else on that spaceship. Then she kills Luke Skywalker. Enough is enough I am sick and tried of this kk mary sue woman killing off male Star Wars characters for her own female gender. :mad:

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator

Very true. Just like with Star Trek Discovery, all of the characters in the Disney Star Wars movies are unrememberable. I thought it was just me showing my age and diminished short term memory. But, it's the fact that both of these franchises lack character development and synergy with each other. #sad

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Someone wanted to see this dire rubbish star wars tonight. I showed them the link that is as common as mud all over the net it can be 123 or other?

Oh noticed now 3rd version upload as the first two was like russian mono sound. English mono with colour little better but still doesn't save this dire trainwercek of a star wars mess that kk jar jar abrams and rj have created.

The new version colour little bit of any upgrade framing is little more centralized and now its in Stereo matrix surround but has bad bleed-over cross-talk of common centre dialouge leaking into the matrix surrounds.

I did a rant review on FB of the poor science of this rubbish seagull landfill pill of garbage that I soon got sick of watching as the vomit was curdling in my throat and I had to throw up and switch it off.

rating still gets a 0
worst skywalker sound mix 0
worst ilm effects 0
worst story of copy n' paste 0
worst acting 0
worst music john williams 0
worst disney film of the year 0

Emotionally Gutted :( least I saved £25 pounds each time as I rather spend £25 on cat food instead than another star wars made by disney.

123.JPG

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Very true. Just like with Star Trek Discovery, all of the characters in the Disney Star Wars movies are unrememberable. I thought it was just me showing my age and diminished short term memory. But, it's the fact that both of these franchises lack character development and synergy with each other. #sad
kk has taken George Lucas, characters and thrown them each and all one by one at a time underneath the bus.

chrisskylin3

chrisskylin3

Enthusiast
The sarcastic jokes that they slot in here and there take away form the seriousness of the film. The dark side characters don't come across as that evil either. It's gone the way of the Transformers series, all about the CGI not enough quality acting and story telling like the originals.

Makes for an interesting listen. But basically, the businessmen on the board of directors of these movie corporations have too much say over movies, instead of the directors.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I think what's more pathetic than the actual movie is all the great reviews from the movie critics - The Last Jedi has a 90% rating on Rotten Tomatoes ! :eek:

I guess I'm not very surprised because I usually disagree with movie critics.

Maybe they also went into this movie convincing themselves that this movie is just a mindless stupid comedy.

Last edited:
A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
I hate john williams star wars disney music sounds really like it was scored in the USA rather than the United Kingdom, with the LSO at Abbey road.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
THX is mostly known for Star Wars films. I no longer give a Deep throat XXXX about THX or disney female mary bloody sues.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I think what's more pathetic than the actual movie is all the great reviews from the movie critics - The Last Jedi has a 90% rating on Rotten Tomatoes ! :eek:

I guess I'm not very surprised because I usually disagree with movie critics.

Maybe they also went into this movie convincing themselves that this movie is just a mindless stupid comedy.
As if the whole series wasn't :) I went to a pre-screening of the original with a fellow sci fi fan and even tho we loved it the juvenile qualities were highly comical. I'll just drop one Lucas goodie....Jar Jar.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis