Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Jedi are the weakest, most naive people in Star Wars, the force should kick them out and make them them take the short yellow spaceship to training class. No spoilers, but they just look so weak.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Jedi are the weakest, most naive people in Star Wars, the force should kick them out and make them them take the short yellow spaceship to training class. No spoilers, but they just look so weak.
Very inconsistent. One scene, they look like Yoda with the force. Next scene they fight hand-to-hand. Next scene, they can take out the bad guy so easily by hand, but no, they can’t kill by their hands - let’s let some giant bugs kill the bad guy instead. It’s okay if some bugs were to kill the bad guy as long as it is not by their hands. Jedi are inconsistent and stupid.

But not 3.3/10 rating stupid. :D

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
One thing this series is doing is showing how the Jedi have a narrow view of the force. We still have to speculate about motives because we still haven't really seen what happened to Mae, Osha, and the witch clan.

Jim

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Episode 6 feels way too short, which also means it is a good episode. I like it.

I think if I don’t count episode 3, The Acolyte seems pretty good or decent.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Episode 6 feels way too short, which also means it is a good episode. I like it.

I think if I don’t count episode 3, The Acolyte seems pretty good or decent.
I must admit that The Acolyte is not a favorite of mine.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Jedi Masters, Obi Wan, Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader aka. Anakin Skywalkers, Luke Skywalker aka. Anakin Skywalkers son or Darth Vader no matter how you look at it same dude same result. or Yoda. Pick your favorite Sith lord. Best Light Saber fights. My favorite, Obi Wan and Anakin Skywalker. Not much use of the force straight up skill.

1720196939133.jpeg

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
This one is not as bad as the others, but it is still a bit shaky.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
There are only 2 good things about The Acolyte S01.

The fighting scenes, especially in the season finale, were good. Like Matrix good. :D

And we get to see Yoda in the season finale. :D

So now you guys have to watch at least E08 to see Yoda. :D

And now, if they don’t cancel this series due to abysmal ratings, I have to watch S02 to see more of Yoda.

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I did like that last episode, but the whole thing gets a little thin with the underlying main character's story/origin. It is still not Mando good, but was watchable.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I did like that last episode, but the whole thing gets a little thin with the underlying main character's story/origin. It is still not Mando good, but was watchable.
“Thin story” is sort of the hallmark of the Star Wars movies in general but some of the spinoffs rises a bit over that.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
“Thin story” is sort of the hallmark of the Star Wars movies in general but some of the spinoffs rises a bit over that.
Thin story but good characters was sort of the hallmark, but these TV series are really lacking when it comes to good characters so the thin story becomes apparent. Not unlike Rebel Moon. I read an article that said Snyder wants to make a THIRD installment of that... o_O:rolleyes::p

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Thin story but good characters was sort of the hallmark, but these TV series are really lacking when it comes to good characters so the thin story becomes apparent. Not unlike Rebel Moon. I read an article that said Snyder wants to make a THIRD installment of that... o_O:rolleyes::p
I dunno but I liked Andor, both the movie and the TV series. As for Rebel Moon: watchable with a very generous use of the fast-forward button.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I was pretty frustrated with the short episodes where it took forever to get the story out. They did stick the landing so overall I guess it was good.

Jim

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I was pretty frustrated with the short episodes where it took forever to get the story out. They did stick the landing so overall I guess it was good.

Jim
You mean the episodes were mercifully short? :p

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Is the series over?
We will start tonight.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers