T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
That would be really dumb writing. Oh wait, we are talking about Disney Star Wars writers here. :D
I think they should put a Star Trek time travel alternate universe spin on The Acolyte to save us a hope for the future of the franchise. Side stories you can do whatever you want with but this is canon storyline.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I think they should put a Star Trek time travel alternate universe spin on The Acolyte to save us a hope for the future of the franchise. Side stories you can do whatever you want with but this is canon storyline.
The alternative universe spin so often just boils down to a money grabbing attempt to suck more money out from a dying movie franchise.

The TV series “The Man in the High Castle” is one of the few that pulls that off, but that is a new series.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Thank goodness...now they just need to cancel all Star Wars projects...forever.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I thought it was OK, entertaining enough. Not enough to care that it was cancelled lol. It might have been a little more interesting if it wasn't related to Star Wars.

Thank GOD Zack Snyder's steaming pile of clearly obvious trope wanabe Star Wars script was rejected. Unfortunately, they made Rebel Moon out of it anyway.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Very interesting. Rotten Tomatoes is implementing a new review classification. On the surface, it is to make it clearer when reviews are worthwhile vs. fluff, especially when there is a massive difference between audience and critics. The side note is that this process should also limit review bombing.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis