Tekton Enzo - The most inexpensive speakers that is in the league with high-end speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SearchofSub

Banned
What you are hearing in that Vdeo will be the same presenaton when you hear it in your room.

The OPPO sounds laid back and soundtage is pretty big. But, it still sounds somewhat digitized. Bass is not refined.

The Audio-GD sounds very neutral (real) and with smooth vocals. The drum sticks sound absolutely real. Better bass.

The Bakoon 12P is forward and fills the room. When played in your own room, you will have vocals out in your face, and the instruments in the back, Very 3d imaging. It also sounds a little sweet (not warm) and vocals are smooth just enugh so you will get a better emotional connection to the music. We call it "musical" amps.

If you still cant hear the difference, you prabably dont have audiophille ears or your ears are not sensitive.. Try lowering the volume on your computer speakers and concentrate, again CONCENTRATE for a minute or two in your lives..

S

SearchofSub

Banned
I swear guys, I was just watching videos on youtube for different hummus recipes, and if you set the volume just right you can actually taste them. Though this very scientific process I have determined that the best tasting video was a simple garlic and jalapeno version. It was very simple to make. Buy a can of garbanzo beans, strain them and throw in a food processor. Give them a quick spin to lightly chop them. Add a little bit of tahini, start with about 1 tablespoon, you can add more later to taste. Turn the food processor back on and drizzle in olive oil at a reasonable pace until visually you believe you have enough. Stop the processor again, hopefully at this point you don't quite yet have a paste. Add in 2 to 5 cloves of garlic [to taste] and between 2 and 5 jalapenos [depending upon desired level of spice]. Now it's time to really let the processor do it's thing. You should end up with a nice paste, it may be prudent to add a little water if it seems to dry. Enjoy!
And also, Fuzz comments are real questions, wheras this guy is just being a little b!tch that he is because he was "hurt" by the chedder cheese comment I made throughout the post. Just a passive aggresive guy.. we call them as "pusies" or, "b!tches" in real life.

Dude, be a little more bit forward, be a man you sarcastic snake.

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
Chicken is quite easy to overcook so be very careful when grilling. Personally I like doing my chicken by getting the grill screaming hot before throwing them on, this combined with a good spice rub gives the outside a nice roasted flavor. Let sit for one and a half minutes, then flip. As soon as you flip turn that grill DOWN, low. Keep a close eye on them. Chicken firms up as it cooks, so if you occasionally poke it with your finger you can get a good feel for how done it is. You're looking for a breast to have just a little give to it, if it feels solid then it's overdone.

G

Grador

And also, Fuzz comments are real questions, wheras this guy is just being a little b!tch that he is because he was "hurt" by the chedder cheese comment I made throughout the post. Just a passive aggresive guy.. we call them as "pusies" or, "b!tches" in real life.

Dude, be a little more bit forward, be a man you sarcastic snake.
Not passive aggressive in the least. I tried actually commenting and you said you would punch my face in. Gave up after that and am simply trying to do something useful with this thread. Giving everyone a little bit of cooking advice.

S

SearchofSub

Banned
Atleast he's a bit forward and direct now, now lets talk about cheese.

G

Grador

For the record, I hope no one is actually idiotic enough to think that listening to the video on low quality speakers, decoded through an extremely low quality DAC, after being compressed to hell and gone, recorded by a microphone of completely unknown characteristics in a room of unknown acoustics would be any indication of the quality [subjective or objective] of any setup.

One would have to be quite...special (to put it very nicely) to use that as any kind of evidence.

G

Grador

Ought oh. I guess that you're just going to have to whine at me again.
Well given that I completely misread this as "wine" for a second:

With my chicken I find that a good pinot blanc pairs well.

S

SearchofSub

Banned
You can still get a sense of overall presentation. Pay attention to vocals, and drum sticks and ringing or "digitization" of sound. Its whatever is good to your ears.

If you have vocals and the instgruments staying within the same "soundstage" within your speakers (no matter how cheap speakers they are they have soundstage) then you got laid back seperates. If the vocals and instruments are seperated coming out of your own sets of speakers,(for example the Bakook when instruments sound soft and low on your speakers then all of a sudden the vocals are right at the tip of your speakers then you got great 3d soundstage. (Kind of like what Tekton owners are talikng about "musicians being in the room).

Just concentrate then youll hear it. Remember that all these videos are recorded with a MIC. Meaning the mic will also record the volume of room through reverb of sound.

G

Grador

What you are paying attention to is the microphone characteristics and room artifacts. If everything were done with the same mic in the same room then MAYBE, but they aren't so you're an idiot. Most camcorders dont even have enough stereo separation on their internal mics for true stereo, so the soundstage is going to be completely wrong.

I'm not much of a chicken man myself though, I prefer a good tri-tip. The marinade is very important for that.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Milk, milk, lemonade, around the corner the OP is made. Huh, being childish and name calling can be kind of fun.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Tekton Enzo - The most inexpensive speakers that is in the league with high-e...

You cannot do what you claim plain and simple. If you've been out listening to real equipment it would be painfully obvious. If you had real equipment that was pretty darn good you would also know.

S

SearchofSub

Banned
Grador,

Dude, you seriously think what you are saying makes any sense? You are getting SEPERATION through your own speakers. Listen to the Bakook amp again. You got the low and soft instruments in the backround..Well actually in the beggining you would think thats all its gonna sound.. then BAM you have vocals that are full and right on tip of your speakers at a higher volume..

If the source dosent provide it, your speakers or noisy dacs in your computer wont be able to bring it out. Remember these are recorded with a MIC.

S

SearchofSub

Banned
To make more sense in a kindergarten term.

You get a camcorder, shoot your family birthday. You got a guy holding the camcorder and recording the scene while speaking right next to the cam's mic. Then you got your children about 3 feet away talking, you got soundstage right there. And the camcorder records that. The children are further away (lower sound) and the recording guy sounds louder because he is closer to the mic.

The video that you are hearing and seeing, the guy recording it barely moves.

Its the same logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis