Tekton Enzo - The most inexpensive speakers that is in the league with high-end speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Tekton Enzo - The most inexpensive speakers that is in the league with high-e...

I would stay away from the word logic.

To make more sense in a kindergarten term.

You get a camcorder, shoot your family birthday. You got a guy holding the camcorder and recording the scene while speaking right next to the cam's mic. Then you got your children about 3 feet away talking, you got soundstage right there. And the camcorder records that. The children are further away (lower sound) and the recording guy sounds louder because he is closer to the mic.

The video that you are hearing and seeing, the guy recording it barely moves.

Its the same logic.

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
I would stay away from the word logic.
Instead of the word "logic" he should maybe become more familiar with the word "delicious."

If you are making ribs for labor day tomorrow like me I have a tip! Most of us don't have the time and patience let alone equipment to truly BBQ ribs low and slow all day. Instead what you can do is throw them in your oven at a nice low temp, say 200 degrees, at some point early in the morning. Baste them occasionally and check for doneness. You're looking for them to be mostly cooked, but not completely. If they get to that point earlier than expected, don't worry about it, just lower the oven temp and baste a little more often. About 30 min before you want to eat fire up the grill, get it pretty warm but not super hot, they'll finish fast. Finish them in there for that nice charred exterior with tender slow cooked interior. I'm not going to lie, it's a lot more effort then just throwing them on a high heat grill for 30 min, but well worth it in the end.

S

SearchofSub

Banned
And for good lord, dont still hold a grudge with what I said about punching you man,... that was like weeks ago, dont hold a grudge, its done and over with.. move on.

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Tekton Enzo - The most inexpensive speakers that is in the league with high-e...

Based on this post I'm on board for delicious.

Instead of the word "logic" he should maybe become more familiar with the word "delicious."

If you are making ribs for labor day tomorrow like me I have a tip! Most of us don't have the time and patience let alone equipment to truly BBQ ribs low and slow all day. Instead what you can do is throw them in your oven at a nice low temp, say 200 degrees, at some point early in the morning. Baste them occasionally and check for doneness. You're looking for them to be mostly cooked, but not completely. If they get to that point earlier than expected, don't worry about it, just lower the oven temp and baste a little more often. About 30 min before you want to eat fire up the grill, get it pretty warm but not super hot, they'll finish fast. Finish them in there for that nice charred exterior with tender slow cooked interior. I'm not going to lie, it's a lot more effort then just throwing them on a high heat grill for 30 min, but well worth it in the end.

S

SearchofSub

Banned
The OPPO-105 if you look at the parts and the features is seriously a bargain.

Last edited:
JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
Here I am with some old Integra DVD player I got off Craigslist for $30 wired into a Yamaha P-series amp (yea, I miss volume control on a remote)... which I suppose is actually a step *up* from the bedroom where my $40 Sony BD player is attached to an AVR.

I think some stages of audio reproduction are over-rated. YMMV.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I had pizza today with chicken and cheese. Double winning.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
BBQ chicken pizza is the best of pizza
I don't know. Chicken, bacon, and artichoke hearts was a pretty fantastic combination. Wood burning pizza oven. Thin crust. Mmmmmmm.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I had Thai style chicken pizza from California Pizza Kitchen (well, frozen from the grocery store). That said, I am a big fan of barbeque chicken pizza. :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I had Thai style chicken pizza from California Pizza Kitchen (well, frozen from the grocery store). That said, I am a big fan of barbeque chicken pizza. :)
The few times I've had BBQ pizza of any kind it hasn't been that great. I may have to try one at some of the places around here. My experience is only with buffet style pizza places. Mostly crap.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Hey guys, sorry I was gone most of the night, went and seen Thompson Square concert with the wife, kids, and kids friends {we are kid sitting for the weekend}... Then after the concert {it was a short outdoor fair concert} we went to dinner at a local restaurant we frequent and the kids {4 boys ages 12-15} all ordered the $15 Double bacon supreme burger with curly fries, well the waitress who is a friend of ours looked at me and was like "are they serious" and I was like yup, they can order what they want... I ordered my normal chicken piccata with green beans and broccoli... The entire time before the food came out they were talking about getting desert and what they were having on their sundaes, ect... The sandwiches came out, and they were all in shock, this is over a pound of meat in each!!!! Needless to say they all had them wrapped for left overs, and they all looked untouched, I think my oldest had 3 bites, which may have been 1 bite too much for him and only about 12% of the sandwich!!! It was so funny to watch, their little hands couldnt even pick the burger up... Good news is, we don't have to make them lunch tomorrow....

As for me, I already told you guys what happened with breakfast, so I skipped lunch and my dinner was awesome, I had a dub whiskey on the rocks after dinner, my wife had some veggie wrap with a salad wedge and a glass of wine, that she seemed to enjoy, she is vegan so Im sure she loved the table full of meat, but doesn't really comment on our carnivorous children, who LOVE red meat. My 14 year old will order a fillet with a side of tbone if you let him and my youngest is crazy about any type of hamburger, like he invents new burgers when we go out to eat by mixing things on the menu, hell say something like "can I have this burger, with the burgers bun, and this burgers sauce, add bacon".... It hilarious to watch... But they are healthy strong young men, I catch my oldest sneaking into the gym and trying to work out {I told him no heavy stuff until he is 16 and then no more than his body weight until he is 18}... He is 14 an already over 5'10" 145lbs with shoulders wider than some of my 40 year old employees, can't have him getting bigger than dad, lol...

Anyway, to get back to the OP, if you guys can not figure he is a troll with too much time on his hands by now, there is something wrong here... He is saying that you can hear the difference between equipment on youtube, seriously, if you believe that you need to punch yourself in the d!ck until you can no longer reproduce....

As far as people holding a grudge about you saying you were going to punch someone, in my experience, the guy that says "ill punch you" is afraid of his own shadow and will piss his pants at the first sign of trouble... I know guys that won't think twice to smash you and I have seen it happen a bunch of times, and never did they warn the guy getting smashed... I've been in my share of scuffles, been bailed out a few times, paid for more than my share of lawyers to ensure I didn't have felony assault charges on my record {I am a gun collector so that sh!t won't fly, much easier to settle with the complainant and cover the medical bills, then not... So in my opinion the OP is just looking to get a rise out of others, because if he believes anything he has typed here, he needs serious help, none of us are in the position to offer....

On the other hand he could be just that slow and soft that he believes this sh!t if that is the case, then we are all douche's for poking fun at him...

S

SearchofSub

Banned
Well sadly, we are behind a computer screen. If he was in front of my face, i'd punch his face in without a word spoken. As for you, you are starting to get on my nerves. I passed responding to you a couple times because it seemed like you were considerate and took the time to really consider theh situation (and thus you were drained before anyone else) which I aprreciate, but keep going this route, and post on a thread which speaks about your day... cant really say Im the troll now can you.

Furthermore, I dint say I'd punch his face when he trying to help the situation and speak about Tektons. He starting talking about cheese and how happy he is living a life of a cook which I think is statement of his feminism even more.

Do your benches lifting 350lbs, when what you should really be proud of is doing leg presses of 350lbs.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Well sadly, we are behind a computer screen. If he was in front of my face, i'd punch his face in without a word spoken. As for you, you are starting to get on my nerves. I passed responding to you a couple times because it seemed like you were considerate and took the time to really consider theh situation (and thus you were drained before anyone else) which I aprreciate, but keep going this route, and post on a thread which speaks about your day... cant really say Im the troll now can you.

Furthermore, I dint say I'd punch his face when he trying to help the situation and speak about Tektons. He starting talking about cheese and how happy he is living a life of a cook which I think is statement of his feminism even more.

Do your benches lifting 350lbs, when what you should really be proud of is doing presses of 350lbs.
Hey bud listen up, its easy, go back through your posts, and read the non sense you post, how can you expect us not to bust your balls when you are spouting all this Bull Sh!t, seriously, you can't be more than 16 years old and if you are I feel bad for you, because your logic is twisted... On the first page of this thread I told you this wasnt going anywhere good, you are doing more damage to tekton than good, and you are not accomplishing anything but aggravating yourself... I could give a sh!t if you buy a pair of bose cubes that someone glued into a baked beans can and call it good... You come to this forum and ask for advice, then totally ignore every single piece of advice given, that's like a slap in the face, who the f#ck are you better than to ignore what we suggest, then give other newbees advice on here when my 14 year old son has listened to more speakers than you ever will...
and I don't thinl anyone should be talking about punching faces on here, someone may be part of a group with brothers' all over the world that you may insult and easily get reached out to, we live in a dangerous world, and threats shouldn't be made on a forum here for helping new audiophiles and gathering of friends...

You are obviously bored and have no life outside building this imaginary system, so that is fine but don't think for a second anyone here takes you seriously...

And for the record my heavy bench is 435 {that's 8-45lb plates and 2-15's} and I workout with 380 not 350 ;) I stack my 380 {4-45, 2-35, 2-25 ,2-15, 2-2.5) just in case you wanted to get big and learn the pyramid...

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
So SOS has has threatened to punch a respected member of this forum and has not been banned? WTF?

You know what this thread needs? More cow bell.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord

But really, what doesn't need more cow bell? :D

So SOS has has threatened to punch a respected member of this forum and has not been banned? WTF?

You know what this thread needs? More cow bell.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Z-673ZkSpXM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

S

SearchofSub

Banned
Hey bud listen up, its easy, go back through your posts, and read the non sense you post, how can you expect us not to bust your balls when you are spouting all this Bull Sh!t, seriously, you can't be more than 16 years old and if you are I feel bad for you, because your logic is twisted... On the first page of this thread I told you this wasnt going anywhere good, you are doing more damage to tekton than good, and you are not accomplishing anything but aggravating yourself... I could give a sh!t if you buy a pair of bose cubes that someone glued into a baked beans can and call it good... You come to this forum and ask for advice, then totally ignore every single piece of advice given, that's like a slap in the face, who the f#ck are you better than to ignore what we suggest, then give other newbees advice on here when my 14 year old son has listened to more speakers than you ever will...
and I don't thinl anyone should be talking about punching faces on here, someone may be part of a group with brothers' all over the world that you may insult and easily get reached out to, we live in a dangerous world, and threats shouldn't be made on a forum here for helping new audiophiles and gathering of friends...

You are obviously bored and have no life outside building this imaginary system, so that is fine but don't think for a second anyone here takes you seriously...

And for the record my heavy bench is 435 {that's 8-45lb plates and 2-15's} and I workout with 380 not 350 ;) I stack my 380 {4-45, 2-35, 2-25 ,2-15, 2-2.5) just in case you wanted to get big and learn the pyramid...

What i see through your whole post is pride. And that is all I see. So you give off a recommendation, have exprimented with speaekrs, but since a newbie won take your advice, you go on off about gettig pissed. Who the fck am I? If you were next to me right now, i'd break your fucing head with your dumbells you prideful arrogant cook.

Dont you think for a minute that because you have more exprience and have heard more equipment than another, you are better than me or anyone else.

I am not doing Tekton any disservice. They are a bussiness and nobody is stupid to not buy a product based on negative comments from people whos never heard them.

And dont call me a bud, I aint your friend you steroid taking pos.

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
If you'd really like a punch in the face [metaphorically of course] might I suggest going and trying "Special 2" at Orochon Ramen in Little Tokyo [Los Angeles]. They tout it as the spiciest bowl or ramen in the united states. I obviously have not tried every hot ramen, but I can say that I wouldn't doubt it. One of the most painful experiences of my life was trying to tackle that bowl, made me literally fear food for 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis