SVS Ultra 5.0 Towers and Books - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Good luck with the sale! And soon to be followed 5.2 RAAL setup.
I already ordered the Horizon! Just got off the phone with Dina! Ha ha! I mighta jumped the gun a li'l, but there's no charge on my card yet and won't be for a while because they're backed up and I'm looking at the end of March right now. She said they won't charge my card until they get the cabs in and are ready to assemble. I'm almost certain this guy is going home with the Ultras after driving 80 miles and listening to them. They sound great and they're in great shape cosmetically too.

YOU might not understand what it's like to wait on something like this (hee-hee), but March isn't too awful far away and I think I'll be okay... :p.

Honestly I actually like having the feeling of cool new toy in my near future. This gets me pretty well set for my bed layer and I don't have plans right now of going atmos any time soon so I'm gonna slow down, savor and enjoy the process.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
March will be here before you know it and then all will be as it should. In the meantime, find your center so that you can receive your new toy in a zen state.:D
1333DEE9-8018-4919-832F-E58AC9C57F73.jpeg

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I know! My reply to you was very tongue in cheek, lol. I remember your wait. It's over now tho!
Yup, it's all instant gratification for me from here on out! lol

(somehow I missed that one sentence in your reply. oops)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
SOLD!!!

He liked them after he played a few songs off of a cd he brought, but his recordings left a little to be desired. When I played "Keith Don't Go" from that Salk demo cd and that live version of "Hotel California" his eyes got big and he said "Now that's impressive! You sold me!". That's the whole Ultra set sold now. Boom! My horizon center is officially paid for now! Not gonna lie tho, I'm a little sad. I got a lot of enjoyment out of those speakers.

Um, I can't edit the op anymore... must be a time limit? Might have to hit up a mod.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Congrats on the sale! And the soon-to-be New Center. :) More than anything, I'm really glad you are still enjoying your Ascends! You really are in the realm of Forever Speakers with those. :D

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Congrats on the sale! And the soon-to-be New Center. :) More than anything, I'm really glad you are still enjoying your Ascends! You really are in the realm of Forever Speakers with those. :D
Thanks man! I was pretty confident he was gonna buy after making the drive. I've taken good care of them and they were shining and sparkling in all their glory. Surprised me a little that he's an older gentleman, late 60s I'd guess.

And yes, unless I come up with a big chunk of change and start looking into Salks or something from Dennis I think I'm done for my main system now. I can't think of any other speakers I've heard that sound as good as these Sierras with the RAALs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis