the machine

the machine

Audioholic
Selling my dual SVS PB 2000 subs. The subs are in excellent condition, no scratches or scuffs. Never abused, amp volume on sub was set to 50% always. They were never really pushed hard as I have two kids (6 and 2) so when it was time to watch movies where I would push them, the kids were in bed. Grills were always kept on. Pet free, smoke free home. Comes with original boxes, paperwork, feet. Purchased from world wide stereo on Aug 21 2019, was never set up until mid 2020 when my home theater room was completed, so roughly a year of light use. Only selling because I purchased dual PB ultra 16 during the SVS memorial day sale.

As far as I know, these are out of production, so once they are gone, they are gone.

Local pickup only in CT. $575 each, or $1100 for the pair. Cash only, no PayPal no Venmo. No offers. I've had numerous offers across other platforms (xposted on FB and craigslist) which I've declined all of them.

For references on me making online sales, my eBay handle is gotclubs (I run a golf club side business, 2,297 positive feedbacks), also completed a sale on head-fi, link https://www.head-fi.org/threads/sold-barely-used-topping-d70-black-425.937009/#post-15750536

Thanks
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Are they the pro series or the older models?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
They look like the older model. They look like they are in great shape though. If I didn't have the PB 2000 Pro I would be on this.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

the machine

the machine

Audioholic
They are the older model, not the pro series. The pro series has two ports on the front, and I believe they only came out in 2020? These were purchased in Aug 2019

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis