SVS PB & SB17 Ultra Revolution subwoofers (CEDIA 2024)

E

EBN

Audioholic
17-inch subwoofer available in both ported and sealed designs. This subwoofer features a dual 8-inch voice coil design, delivering 2,800 watts RMS and 6,000 watts of peak power. SVS has removed the front controls, as they found most users prefer to manage the subwoofer through the app, which has been upgraded from a 3-band PEQ to a 6-band version.

Perhaps the most notable update is that the SVS app will soon include room correction capabilities for the 17-inch subwoofer. While that feature is a few months away, the subwoofers themselves are expected to ship later this month. During the demo, they played the Batmobile scene from The Batman, and the impact was impressive—you could really feel the rumble and a solid kick in the chest.

Source: AVSForum CEDIA daily updates

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
No review samples in house at the moment, sorry.

bigbassdave

bigbassdave

Full Audioholic
I've already emailed SVS about upgrading from my PB16s

Bottom line, it would cost me $1,950 to upgrade to a pair of these plus tax, once shipping and credits are factored.

I'm very tempted. I already have huge slam in my medium size living room, but more is always better right? Decisions

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I've already emailed SVS about upgrading from my PB16s

Bottom line, it would cost me $1,950 to upgrade to a pair of these plus tax, once shipping and credits are factored.

I'm very tempted. I already have huge slam in my medium size living room, but more is always better right? Decisions

K

kini

Full Audioholic
According to the man himself, -3db points are 8hz and 11hz respectively.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis