Audioholics Announces SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GR2324

Enthusiast
I am a subscriber to both newletters.

This Sub would nicely complete my Home Theater.

R

Rhythm-man

Audiophyte
I'm already subscribed to both newsletters. I'm retired and I'm designing a dedicated home theater. I hoped to be able to buy two subs for a more solid bottom end and to smooth out the overall room response for bass, but I can only afford to purchase one SVS subwoofer now. Since I've always wanted one of the SVS 2000 series subs for my new media room, I'd very much like to win a second sub for the reasons stated above.

K

krandy

Audiophyte
I subscribe to both newsletters already. I've read Gene's recommendation to use multiple subwoofers in a home theater and winning this one would allow me to try that. Plus, this would be a much better subwoofer than the one that I already have.

D

dragonwhipstail

Enthusiast
I have an Energy s10.3 subwoofer and a Energy ES8 subwoofer which I am using. I believe it's time to upgrade to a subwoofer that will deliver a more low end impact for movies. According to the specs and all the reviews, winning the SVS PB2000 would definitely give me that much needed upgrade.

M

Mban

Audiophyte
There seem to be many deserving individuals posting on this thread, so I wish best of luck to everyone who has replied and that you may all find peace and happiness :)

I am a new subscriber to SVS, but I believe I may have been a subscriber to Audioholics for some time.

Why I hope to win: Simply put, I have been in University for over 8 years now and study neuroscience (PhD) where my lab is trying to find new therapies for stroke, schizophrenia and spinal cord injury. Unfortunately, the sciences are underfunded in Canada and I make $7 per hour. It would take me a long time to save up for a subwoofer like this one to go with the my speakers, so am excited at the prospect of this draw.

Thank you for the opportunity to enter!

With love,
Mischa

86Isuzu

Audiophyte
Been registered to both for a long time. I desperately need to upgrade my old Kenwood sub, now that I have a much larger media room.

P

perogies

Audiophyte
I am subscribed for both news letters now .

Thanks to all the fine members of this forum and to all the audioholics . I stumbled across this forum over a year ago and glad I did as I was searching for a new subwoofer and had no idea of some of the companies that are out there ! Did some research and ordered 2 svs pb 1000 and now I am hooked and now crave more , so would love the chance to have a pb 2000 from audioholics and svs . Again thanks to all forum members and the audioholics team for the advise . Keep it up . Now that I just signed up as a forum member I will try to chime in and give my two cents when needed .

A

AK907

Audiophyte
I'm already subscribed to both.

I'd love to win a PB-2000! I have a small HT that desperately needs more bass.

C

Caleb F. Powell

Audiophyte
I'm now subscribed to both, but I was already subscribed to svs. I'd love a decent sound system, mine isn't near as nice as what I want from it and this would be a great start to an awesome system.

O

Ogarza

Audiophyte
I have subscribed to both Audioholics and SVS email and would cherish any SVS subwoofer. I currently have a huge lack of bass in my 7.2 configuration and I know SVS can fill that void!

H

HomeTheatre101

Audiophyte
I just subscribed and I could use the Subwoofer to complete my 7.2 System!

J

JudgeBalthier

Audiophyte
I'm new to Audioholics as a subscriber, but I've already been subscribed to SVS for quite some time. I'm a very proud SVS owner, and a huge fan of their products. It almost goes without saying: I would love another sub to really level out those delightful lows, and smooth out the frequency response in my current living area. More sub is best sub.

R

Rob Bailey

Audiophyte
I was already subscribed to SVS and am now subscribed to Audioholics which I have used many times in the past when trying to make informed decisions on Home Theater Equipment purchases. Have had nothing but good experience with SVS with their products and customer service. Being based in Ohio is a plus for me also :) Their subs are great and I can always add another PB2000 to my collection :)

SeattleSean

SeattleSean

Audiophyte
I'm a SVS subscriber but new to Audioholics. Really got bit by the audio bug with new Vanatoo Transparent 1. Want to add the missing 20-50Hz and SVS looks like the ultimate option. Shopping the PB-1000 but a 2000 would be insane. Too insane? My room is 10x14... Guess I can always dial it down!

Andrew Hovey

Andrew Hovey

Audiophyte
Officially signed up with the audio Gods: SVS and Audioholics! "Pimp my System", I have a lonely STF-2 thats in need of his bigger counterpart. Why? Because localization is for suckers :)

Last edited:
A

aVs75

Audiophyte
I've been reading reviews, as well as Audioholics and would love this PB-2000. I'm looking to replace my SVS 25-31 PCi I bought years back, when SVS was new to the game.

E

Eric Audio

Audiophyte
I am subscribed to both newsletters and have been a huge fan of all SVS products. When I finally finish my basement, I plan on going with the prime tower surround set with dual on-2000's.

However, if I won the giveaway I would gift it to my father in law who struggles with a brain injury caused by a massive heart attack. He hardly leaves the house anymore for fear of forgetting his way back home. The only thing that keeps him sane is relaxing on his couch and watching action movies. He currently has decent towers with an old Polk 200w 8" sub. He was planning on upgrading but his wife (my mother in law) was recently diagnosed with colon cancer.

azzazel

azzazel

Audiophyte
Having just got started with my system this thing sure would match up nicely with the rest of my setup. I have a huge room and need the boom to fill it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis