William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I was thinking the same thing too!!!!
Personally I think keeping the pinnacle name in the ultra line makes it confusing. And although I do like the name Titan a lot, GE has Triton, and honestly three names for each speaker in the line is way too many syllables. Like what’s the point?

H

hydrovac

Enthusiast
Hi all,
I would like to know the rail voltage of the 20-39 PC+ power amp... the SMPS got busted, can any one provide me with the details please.

Thanks

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Hi all,
I would like to know the rail voltage of the 20-39 PC+ power amp... the SMPS got busted, can any one provide me with the details please.

Thanks
Switching Mode power supplies are almost impossible to service. There is no service manual. Modern gear is pretty much unfixable. No service manuals are issued and parts are frequently unavailable , especially for a unit 20 years old.

If you want to salvage the sub, fit another power amp. It is a BASH amp so you should find one that fits.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Hi all,

Thanks
Call SVS, they can help with a replacement part or amp

H

hydrovac

Enthusiast
Thanks for your replies... i did contact SVS. Hopeless customer support.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Oh wow. Hopeless in what way? I’d be curious to know who you spoke to. Svs generally has top notch service. Especially if you’re dealing with Ed. He’s the chief technical officer and is a great resource. Especially for older stuff.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah I'm very surprised to hear you had a bad experience with their customer support

I've had nothing but great experiences with their customer support.

H

hydrovac

Enthusiast
H
Oh wow. Hopeless in what way? I’d be curious to know who you spoke to. Svs generally has top notch service. Especially if you’re dealing with Ed. He’s the chief technical officer and is a great resource. Especially for older stuff.
Hopeless in understanding a basic query...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis