So just what is it that bothers our maga folk about transgender particularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
And this whole TV, media, movies and parades about the gay life, I say stop trying to force this movement on others. It will happen on its own. But stop with the forcing kindergarten kids to watch DRAG Queens in their class. My daughter and 9 other parents pulled their kids out of a PVK class that had a drag queen there reading Disney books. Lets just screw up little impressionable children at an early age, NOT !. Let the parents handle the birds and the bees, not the Adam's and Steve's.

jinjuku

jinjuku

My daughter and 9 other parents pulled their kids out of a PVK class that had a drag queen there reading Disney books.
Just need to ask one question: What problem are you solving by putting this on the shoulders of 5 year olds.

Out of all the groups of people you could invite in why this particular group? I also have an answer for what they are going to say and this is my child isn't a bigot either.

My issue with drag is the high STD, drug use in the community. This all supported by research. I don't normalize that.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
For those who seem to be saying that this stuff is 'normal', let's look at the definition of that word.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Just need to ask one question: What problem are you solving by putting this on the shoulders of 5 year olds.

Out of all the groups of people you could invite in why this particular group? I also have an answer for what they are going to say and this is my child isn't a bigot either.

My issue with drag is the high STD, drug use in the community. This all supported by research. I don't normalize that.
Makes you wonder why is RIGHT. What were these teachers even thinking. But its all over this country, do it without telling the parents is just wrong.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Makes you wonder why is RIGHT. What were these teachers even thinking. But its all over this country, do it without telling the parents is just wrong.
I'm sure it was the Conservative Teachers, the Liberal ones would never ............... yeah, LMAO !

jinjuku

jinjuku

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
So this is what the Republicans “presidential” contenders stands for.

Bigotry is front and center.

>>>Nikki Haley, the 2024 Republican presidential contender, linked the presence of transgender girls in sports to suicidal ideation among teenage girls in a CNN town hall Sunday night in Iowa…
That really is a dumb thing to say. It’s not impossible though, that teen girl suicide could be up. Not due to “trans” trenders in general, but rather the feeling that the institutions that are supposed to keep them protected DONT have their back. Why the Fukk are biological males allowed in girls locker rooms and bathrooms? And why the Fukk are they allowed to compete against girls? There is absolutely no reason on earth any of those things should even be a consideration, let alone a policy. None. Period.
My guess is less than a percent of trans kids have actually had reassignment surgery.
So THEY ARENT REALLY TRANS!!!!! They’re fakes, just like Dylan mulvaney. And normal kids are left to shoulder the burden of catering to their disillusion instead of worrying about normal stuff. You know, like boyfriends and girlfriends, and schoolwork and college and getting jobs and being positive contributors to society.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
That really is a dumb thing to say. It’s not impossible though, that teen girl suicide could be up. Not due to “trans” trenders in general, but rather the feeling that the institutions that are supposed to keep them protected DONT have their back. Why the Fukk are biological males allowed in girls locker rooms and bathrooms? And why the Fukk are they allowed to compete against girls? There is absolutely no reason on earth any of those things should even be a consideration, let alone a policy. None. Period.
My guess is less than a percent of trans kids have actually had reassignment surgery.
So THEY ARENT REALLY TRANS!!!!! They’re fakes, just like Dylan mulvaney. And normal kids are left to shoulder the burden of catering to their disillusion instead of worrying about normal stuff. You know, like boyfriends and girlfriends, and schoolwork and college and getting jobs and being positive contributors to society.
Here is what Dr. Anne Marie Albano, a clinical psychologist and founder of the Columbia University Clinic for Anxiety and Related Disorders, tweets.

1686035572859.png

Attachments

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
There is an argument to be made that transgender girls shouldn't be permitted to participate in girls sports and those still carrying male genitalia shouldn't be in girls' locker/washrooms. And yes, we need to protect our kids - all of them, including transgender ones. Whether one accepts transgender identity as a real thing, or not, a proportion of people believe themselves to be transgender and there is certainly data indicating that suicide ideation and attempts are significantly higher amongst that cohort than amongst cisgenders.

To suggest that transgender girls are contributing to cisgender girl suicide - with no data to support it - is just outright pandering to her base.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
There is an argument to be made that transgender girls shouldn't be permitted to participate in girls sports and those still carrying male genitalia shouldn't be in girls' locker/washrooms.
'Argument' my ass !! Only a complete fool would think otherwise !!

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Here is what Dr. Anne Marie Albano, a clinical psychologist and founder of the Columbia University Clinic for Anxiety and Related Disorders, tweets.

View attachment 62238

Haley took her 30% and mixed it all up to suit her agenda. Case in point no doubt came from this:

"Earlier this year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that 30% of teen girls “seriously considered attempting suicide” in 2021, and that three in five teen girls “felt persistently sad or hopeless.” The study said the increase could be tied to the impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic and the increased “social isolation and anxiety” that came with it, but there was no suggestion that it was related to transgender issues. "

jinjuku

jinjuku

There is an argument to be made that transgender girls shouldn't be permitted to participate in girls sports and those still carrying male genitalia shouldn't be in girls' locker/washrooms.
Here is where I don't think many people think through the logic diagram:

The entire locker/bathroom argument is that even a single non-conforming gender identified person is able to control the entire situation based on their comfort.

But you have a majority of conforming gender identified feeling uncomfortable having zero say.

So someone is going to be uncomfortable.

We are literally allowing ~0.03-05 % drive what is essentially not a health care derived access issue. No one with a mental health condition ever died from using a bathroom that aligns with their biology.

If the standard retort is that there is a suicide risk, well the data says that risk is already there by virtue of gender dysphoria and the other associated co-morbidity and even with 100% gender affirmative care and 100% societal buy in that risk is STILL incredibly high compared to gen-pop.

I would solve it moving forward with conforming male/female and non conforming bath/locker but I doubt that would please everyone. At that point I'd just tell you this is the way it is. You have your accommodation.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Here is where I don't think many people think through the logic diagram:

The entire locker/bathroom argument is that even a single non-conforming gender identified person is able to control the entire situation based on their comfort.

But you have a majority of conforming gender identified feeling uncomfortable having zero say.

So someone is going to be uncomfortable.

We are literally allowing ~0.03-05 % drive what is essentially not a health care derived access issue. No one with a mental health condition ever died from using a bathroom that aligns with their biology.

If the standard retort is that there is a suicide risk, well the data says that risk is already there by virtue of gender dysphoria and the other associated co-morbidity and even with 100% gender affirmative care and 100% societal buy in that risk is STILL incredibly high compared to gen-pop.

I would solve it moving forward with conforming male/female and non conforming bath/locker but I doubt that would please everyone. At that point I'd just tell you this is the way it is. You have your accommodation.
You're right, I don't think that would please everyone. Activists will say we should be encouraging diversity and inclusivity, which segregated facilities certainly don't do. I don't have the answer to an argument that comes down to competing rights.

Last edited:
jinjuku

jinjuku

You're right, I don't think that wouldn't please everyone. Activists will say we should be encouraging diversity and inclusivity, which segregated facilities certainly don't do. I don't have the answer to an argument that comes down to competing rights.
As long as habeas corpus isn't violated, as long as protected classes as they have been historically understood aren't violated, I have the answer I posted above.

At some point the accommodations have to be 'enough'.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
You're right, I don't think that wouldn't please everyone. Activists will say we should be encouraging diversity and inclusivity, which segregated facilities certainly don't do. I don't have the answer to an argument that comes down to competing rights.
The problem with activists and celebrating diversity is that you can’t call something what it is. You know, like how people refer to someone who’s not themselves, or someone like themselves. If you call something what it is, you’re a bigot, or misogynist or racist or some kind of “phobe”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis