haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Thx for the good wishes guys :D
Lots of things happened since I was here, mostly good things :p
But unfortunately I haven't got these speakers yet

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Apple: I'm sorry, we can't change your delivery address once it's been prepared for shipment.
UPS: I'm sorry, Apple rescinded the ability for us to redirect packages.

Really Apple? I guess I have to reship my phone, because they wouldn't let me change my delivery address to begin with.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Begs the question - what was the first thing that popped into your head for me: "heads" or "tails?"

:D
I was going to comment on that but I didn't want to pollute the thread.:D

You were Heads...:p

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Some days (most days?) I cast spells from Harry Potter at my dog (Stupify!!!!), and battle my (11 month old) son with a light sabre (tape measure). I take some heart in the fact that I'm rather easily entertained, and shouldn't have to post here often.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'm guessing for the next 12 years.:(
I'm bullish on the prospect that within the next decade, every commercial flight will come with a free anal probe, regardless of whether Romney or Obama wins this election. I'm also cautiously optimistic that I'll get free drone surveillance for my home as well.

Me, cynical? No sir.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I just picked up a very nice Denon DCM-280 5 disk cd changer for my office for just 20 bucks plus shipping.:D

Not very boring but it is only a CD player.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'm bullish on the prospect that within the next decade, every commercial flight will come with a free anal probe, regardless of whether Romney or Obama wins this election. I'm also cautiously optimistic that I'll get free drone surveillance for my home as well.

Me, cynical? No sir.
At least you can't beat that price.;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis