Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
My cat has been having some health issues. They determined she has cancer last last week. She was doing OK, still mobile, but this weekend she took a turn for the worse. The time has come for us to let her go after 19 years.
Her (on the left) and her brother

View attachment 63439
Very sorry you have to let her go. You've been blessed for 19 years, and that's a long time for kitties. I'm sure you're grateful for that.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I guess her brother is from another litter?
Yes, he was a stray who we took in within about a week or so of getting her, about the same age. Not her actual brother, but that pic was them after just a day or so. They accepted each other right away.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
My cat has been having some health issues. They determined she has cancer last last week. She was doing OK, still mobile, but this weekend she took a turn for the worse. The time has come for us to let her go after 19 years.

View attachment 63439
That's terrible!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

View attachment 63439
Sorry J. We had a polydactyl black shorthair who made it to 19 years. Like having a family member. Our rag doll “king sully” has been here for 10 years now. While he IS the sultan, our shorthair is forever missed.
Stupid how they affect us. Too much damn it.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Sorry J. We had a polydactyl black shorthair who made it to 19 years. Like having a family member. Our rag doll “king sully” has been here for 10 years now. While he IS the sultan, our shorthair is forever missed.
Stupid how they affect us. Too much damn it.
It took me a decade to get a new dog after my Rottie died. He was the best dog I've ever had.

My new American Bulldogs are cool, but they were found in a field at 6-9 months old and we got them, so we had a LOT of catching up to do in terms of training. Good dogs, but they're a LOT sometimes.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Saw Adam Sandler aka The Sandman last night in SJ. Wasn't sure what we would get, but we were surprised when a bunch of other big names (his buddies lol, who are in most of his films) came out also. Jonathan Loughran "crosseyed guy", Kevin James, and Rob Schneider and Judd Apatow each did a short stand up. Tons of fun.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Saw Adam Sandler aka The Sandman last night in SJ. Wasn't sure what we would get, but we were surprised when a bunch of other big names (his buddies lol, who are in most of his films) came out also. Jonathan Loughran "crosseyed guy", Kevin James, and Rob Schneider and Judd Apatow each did a short stand up. Tons of fun.
He's got one of the sweetest gigs anyone could ask for. His company makes movies the way he wants to, and he gets to have all his friends in them with him. I just watched Hubie Halloween and it was hilarious. Right along the lines of classic Sandler. His wife and kids were in it too.

I've been a fan of his since the early 90's, but am getting into his newer stuff.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
WOOHOO :cool: I am in Honolulu for a work conference that I am not part of. She is working it and I am just a hitchhiker. We both work at the same company, but I am not part of this conference. So I get the perk without having to attend the events :D We got here last Fri, so we had a few days to do whatever, and fly out this Fri.

Visited USS Arizona, USS Missouri and a bit of the Aviation museum @ Pearl Harbor. My family is from here and some of them were here when the attack occurred.

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
WOOHOO :cool: I am in Honolulu for a work conference that I am not part of. She is working it and I am just a hitchhiker. We both work at the same company, but I am not part of this conference. So I get the perk without having to attend the events :D We got here last Fri, so we had a few days to do whatever, and fly out this Fri.

Visited USS Arizona, USS Missouri and a bit of the Aviation museum @ Pearl Harbor. My family is from here and some of them were here when the attack occurred.
Best conference ever ❤

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai

I found the USS Missouri (Big Mo) to be fascinating. On a similar work related journey to the islands I had some time and I spent it there. That battleship was something else to tour. Its nearly 100 year old tech and yet it still brings the thunder.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Day 1 of being Pain Patch Alex, scary good, maybe too good. Some partial agonist mumbo jumbo but hey, my head space is if not less agitated then at least not accompanied by physical discomfort from a number of regions.

Now Happy Alex needs a free ride to Hawaii. I do love me some Don Ho.

Hope you’re all doing good this coming Festivus. As Dead Wally use to say,”keep it between the ditches”.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Day 1 of being Pain Patch Alex, scary good, maybe too good. Some partial agonist mumbo jumbo but hey, my head space is if not less agitated then at least not accompanied by physical discomfort from a number of regions.

Now Happy Alex needs a free ride to Hawaii. I do love me some Don Ho.

Hope you’re all doing good this coming Festivus. As Dead Wally use to say,”keep it between the ditches”.
Nice. Salonpas or something stronger? I twisted myself today changing out a year old garage heater by myself. I think I have some and am going to get one and try it. Thanks for the idea and glad they are helping.

Happy Festivus. Unfortunately I am no help for the trip to Hawaii.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yup. Mine are just prescription level lidocaine. In all seriousness I am very glad you are feeling better.
The down side is that you can't use regular opiates with Buprenorphine. Booze probably goes good with it though.

They just don't want you to stop breathing while you're on it. Sh!t like that makes them look bad.

I got some running boards to snug up.

Anybody want to buy a Chev Colorado 2018 I believe with 40k miles? Pic's soon.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis