Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Do you love what happened to the bridge, or is it because you've just opened page 1001? :D
This is an extremely important thing, that the supply lines for the ruzzian army is being disrupted, this is a very important step in order for Ukrainians to rightfully take back what is theirs!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord

New digs. Life is crazy. You know that too good to be true thing? Well … we shall see.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Looks good. You’re going to need outdoor speakers for your deck if you don’t have them already. Enjoy!

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
"...the 38-year-old manatee named Hugh ".
Let me guess his last name - Package?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Man, had tickets to Pete Davidson and friends on the sold out tour in 2 weeks. Then he crashed into someone's house in Beverly Hills... Though we received no notice, I got the what's coming from The Improv and it shows someone else that weekend, even though we have not received any notice WTF. It still shows on Ticketmaster, but Improv has no dates at all listed for Davidson. That bastard lol. :)

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Been watching a "new" old show that aired on BBC back in the 70's called Connections. It's hosted by James Burke, and essentially connects the dots among various inventions throughout history that lead us to where we are today (or well...the 70's anyways :D). It's pretty fascinating stuff for those inclined to be interested in such things.

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
My cat has been having some health issues. They determined she has cancer last last week. She was doing OK, still mobile, but this weekend she took a turn for the worse. The time has come for us to let her go after 19 years.
Her (on the left) and her brother

IMG_1664 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis