Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Fresh ground Hawaiian Queen Extra Fancy Coffee, 2 over easy eggs, bacon and my daughters made waffles. And today is hang around the pool with my daughters and grandson, grill some burgers and chicken wings, drink some margaritas and listen to Jimmy Buffett.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Veggie omelette with egg whites and dry rye. Tryin’ to make it to payday after working a full 40 requires sacrifice.
Rye?

Ohhhh.....you mean bread. You had me thinking about a new recipe for a second there. Now I'm disappointed.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Rye?

Ohhhh.....you mean bread. You had me thinking about a new recipe for a second there. Now I'm disappointed.
All I know when I read that, the song now is stuck in my head

Them good old boys were drinking whiskey and rye
Singing, "This'll be the day that I die"
This will be the day that I die

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
My wife is making pulled pork...in the slow cooker. :oops: She means well, so I won't complain. I would have smoked a pork shoulder today if not for the weather. I'm not going to complain about the weather either, considering our recent wild fires.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Going to Las Vegas on Saturday
Long haul: Bergen, Reykjavik, Seattle, Vegas
Travelling with my colleague Espen to a major conference in Vegas, the upside is that there will always be enough beer when we travel together :cool:

Wait a minute, maybe this doesn't belong in the boring thread :rolleyes:

I am looking at lot forward to go to the US again, meeting lots of nice people

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I used to watch ChrisFix on youtube. He's now around 9.5mil subscribers - so very popular.
Long story short, on my way to do the weekly grocery, I took a wrong turn by accident and guess whose house I found (no points for correctly guessing)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Las Vegas is insanely crazy out of this world …. but I love it ….. Roman City underground:cool:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Gettin' my ticker checked out this morning. Gotta remember to ask about the crackling noises my chest makes when I go to put a nose cone back on a screw gun. It's one of my job descriptors: Nose Cone Operator.

Also the acute encephalopathy question looms. Am I brain dead?

That's rhetoric. Don't be rude. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Also the acute encephalopathy question looms.
Post operative confusion ... well, they got me on that one. When I woke up I thought I was being killed in a rather painful manner. My bad.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis