Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wow !. I was once told when I first went to Vegas in the summer, do not place your arm on your car roof, hot, hot hot. :oops:
I heard about those guys going to Coober Peedy in South Australia, even hotter there... Don´t park your car in the sun, the mirrors may fall off the car due to the heat :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
WOW, we are at page 1000, what happens when we get to 1001, will Audioholics site crash? o_O

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Yes, but it's a dry heat...
It makes a difference. I'll take 120f dry heat over 100f with 100% humidity any day. I walk outside during July and just turn around and go back in. Unless it's early morning or at night, we can't even walk our dogs because the sidewalk is too hot.

Unless you're in the water, it's just too damn hot here.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Wow !. I was once told when I first went to Vegas in the summer, do not place your arm on your car roof, hot, hot hot. :oops:
To remedy the situation, you just put a "White Coat" of paint on the car.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I need to sleep, midnight here

Keep posting, I mean: keep listening

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
It makes a difference. I'll take 120f dry heat over 100f with 100% humidity any day. I walk outside during July and just turn around and go back in. Unless it's early morning or at night, we can't even walk our dogs because the sidewalk is too hot.

Unless you're in the water, it's just too damn hot here.
That was my experience living in the Central Valley in Northern California. It would be 107+ but a dry heat. People went in the pool and then inside. No one hung around the pool under the umbrellas. Last summer was a drought and for the 2nd of the last 3 summers it won’t stop raining this year. Some docks on the lake where I keep my boat are floating or under water and more rain is coming. Last summer people pulled their boats because they were sitting on the bottom of the lake. Crazy weather. Congrats to everyone that help make it to 1000!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I was living in Adelaide in South Australia, where in high summer we would regularly see 115+°F / 46+°C; Climate there is very dry, although not as dry as in Las Vegas, still survivable and not that extreme.... but going onto the black asphalt street it kept me wondering if my shoes would melt; It felt somewhat like going straight onto a hot kitchen stove.....

But a cold pint then tasted like .... :cool: :p;)

But going to Sydney, where it was significantly colder and 100% humidity I was melting :oops:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis