Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So I woke up in the OR. It took 5 of them to hold me down to administer more drugs. Then the oxy didn’t work so they just left me in tears for like ke 6 hours. I’m on fentanyl and oxy. 50 mg / 2 hours for fentanyl. 10 mg every 4 hours for the oxy.

I just thought I posted before but thought it might have been removed because of a murder plot.

I have a list. The pain from the waking up was choice. I bit the tube in half and pushed it out with my tongue. I fought hard too. I was gonna turn that OR into a post office. Luckily nobody got hurt … except me.

I thought it was interesting that I didn’t want to die being in that much pain. Btw pain is yellow. I couldn’t see anything else. Which was lucky for them.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
OMG ... but I'm home. It's safe to say that I made some mistakes along the way. This is the big leagues for chest cutters. I told mine that everything hurt. He said that they didn't operate on everything. I told him my hair hurt.

I suppose I owe them my life. And my eternal thanks for having a man wash me.

Last edited:
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
OMG ... but I'm home. It's safe to say that I made some mistakes along the way. This is the big leagues for chest cutters. I told mine that everything hurt. He said that they didn't operate on everything. I told him my hair hurt.

I suppose I owe them my life. And my eternal thanks for having a man wash me.
Consider yourself lucky that you have hair – even if it hurts!

But seriously, welcome back. The first day home from surgery can be tough, but as the next few days go by, you'll be increasingly glad you're not in that hospital.

Ask your health insurance if they still pay for the first two therapeutic lap dances.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Gonna see my cardiologist. She’s pretty cute. I’m wearing clean underwear. Just in case.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Gonna see my cardiologist. She’s pretty cute. I’m wearing clean underwear. Just in case.
Glad you are out and on the mend. I was hibernating apparently and missed this. Agree with yellow as the color for pain. When I woke from neck fusion early afrer I told them I ways wake up quick I was moving my lips with no noise and I heard the anesthesiologist say holy $hit he did wake up.

Feel better.

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
It's been a month since the last post. It seems a shame to let this thread die so close to a thousand pages

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Apply and interviewing for new jobs is tough. Who knew they kept track of all those felonies

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I will post boring things here now, we need to ramp up this thread again....

Today it was raining a lot in Bergen (Norway)

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Cracker Barrel syrup : View attachment 60411 Old on the left and new junk on the right.
What BS that is!! And I'm sure they charge WAY too much for .2 fluid ounces less of something that's barely more than HALF of the pure Vermont Maple syrup it used to be. Don't blame Maple Grove Farms of Vermont, blame Cracker Barrel because they're the ones who dictate what they're willing to buy.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
What BS that is!! And I'm sure they charge WAY too much for .2 fluid ounces less of something that's barely more than HALF of the pure Vermont Maple syrup it used to be. Don't blame Maple Grove Farms of Vermont, blame Cracker Barrel because they're the ones who dictate what they're willing to buy.
Yep Cracker Barrel cutting back to save money and do away with taste. OH PS: they removed Vermont from the new smaller bottle. What I did last week, I have a little bottle that I fill at home with 100 % Pure Maple Syrup that I take in with me, if I choose to have their pancakes. My neighbor who is Canadian brings up back a case of Escuminac's maple syrup each year when he goes up and back.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Yep Cracker Barrel cutting back to save money and do away with taste. OH PS: they removed Vermont from the new smaller bottle. What I did last week, I have a little bottle that I fill at home with 100 % Pure Maple Syrup that I take in with me, if I choose to have their pancakes. My neighbor who is Canadian brings up back a case of Escuminac's maple syrup each year when he goes up and back.
I noticed. They don't want to get sued by the Vermont Maple Syrup Makers org. I have a friend who taps trees at his 91 acre property in Danville VT, and his 52 acre property in Chesterfield MA. He never mixes the sap at his sugar house in Chesterfield, so he can label it correctly as one state or the other. It ranges from light amber to medium dark, and the difference between it and stuff like that blend is astounding.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis