Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
At least for music, large in the oppo and crossed at 60 in the recr with bass going to both at normal phase … for now and forever amen.

Concrete Blonde concurs.

Now that it sounds nicer than ever I’m gonna stop the light leak at my entry door. Doors and floors. Can’t have light leaking in. Mrak.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Looks like I’m going to be moving in the not too distant future, which means I’m going to be selling some audio equipment to make room for new and exciting stuff.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I checked out a Thomas Keller thing on Master Class on making Hollandaise. Odd choice of interests considering some heart health issues but it would be nice to be excellent at one highly skilled task before I kick.

BTW I am selling hauntings for after I do kick. Payment in advance of course. Like I could come back and terrorize your in laws for a group rate.

I’m healthy and all but since the alert went up a few weeks ago, I have been doing the Fred Sanford chest clutch when the argument doesn’t go my way.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah, so, I almost got fired yesterday.

A regular customer came in dressed in a big puffy sparkly gold coat and a big puffy sparkly gold hat. I said, "Bea, you look so festive!".
She said, "Oh thank you, Barry!". Then I started to say, " I just want to hang you from a tree"...:eek:...:eek:...:confused:... Tree, as in Christmas tree, because her height and width are the same, she looked like a freakin' gold ornament.

Did you read the part where I mentioned she's black? :oops:

Fortunately I stopped mid sentence at "want".

The name's a matter of public record.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My gf and her niece said they thought I needed a mood stabilizer. If they knew the half of it … :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Traditional male mood stabilizers include guns, booze, sex, and food.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis