Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
looking thru the updated forums preferences, just realized than 4 of old timers decided to disappear around same time last summer. Coincidence?
krzywica
Seth=L
mike c
adwik

have anyone heard from these fine gents since last year?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
looking thru the updated forums preferences, just realized than 4 of old timers decided to disappear around same time last summer. Coincidence?
krzywica
Seth=L
mike c
adwik

Mike and adwilk do the FB thing. They seem to be doing alright.

My TT stopped working. I was sad. Removing the platter to trouble shoot revealed a thrown belt. God is good.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I have to buy a gas tank and an a/c compressor which is cool. Climate control and not smelling like a fuel pump ranks pretty high but I'd rather have a new TT from YAA. The other shoe falling is that I gotta go DO THIS THING. Like now ... f^%&. pLUS A STOP AT THE PLUMBING SUPPLY FOR o-RINGS. whoops, caps. See ya

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
krzywica
Seth=L
mike c
adwik

Yes , mikec and adwilk seem to be doing well by Facebook standards. Don't know about the others ... idk if it is coincidence or not???

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Join FB. Check out your old g/f's. Give you wife reason to take you for everything you own.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Join FB. Check out your old g/f's. Give you wife reason to take you for everything you own.
I did look up my ex-GF on FB using a fake account. She's married soon after we broke up and her older son whose birth year very suspiciously seems near the same time and kinda looks like me. Should I be concerned?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Ah I see, no wonder new member named Eve joined about same time
I always wonder if he lurks like that Monk kid. You never hear from Monk until a rec'r deal pops up in his backyard and then he's all like Johnny on the spot.

Edit: I was gonna do stuff but music.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I always wonder if she lurks like that Monk kid. You never hear from Monk until a rec'r deal pops up in his backyard and then he's all like Johnny on the spot.

Edit: I was gonna do stuff but music.
ftfy

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Am I doing this right? So hypothetically, if my annual AGI is $60,000 under the new federal tax plan I would get the standard deduction of $12,000, bringing my taxable income to $48,000 at a rate of 22% which means before any tax credits my federal income taxes would be $10,560?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Am I doing this right? So hypothetically, if my annual AGI is $60,000 under the new federal tax plan I would get the standard deduction of $12,000, bringing my taxable income to $48,000 at a rate of 22% which means before any tax credits my federal income taxes would be $10,560?
$48000 taxable income

$9525 x 10% = $953
$29175 x 12% = $3501
$9300 x 22% = $2046

$6500 federal income tax before any credits

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Isn't it a little late for that?

Since we're on the topic of taxes, my wife asked me yesterday how to fill out her W4 for her new job (she was at the last one so long she forgot). Well, I apparently have no clue how to do it either because it said since we file jointly that we should split our dependents...woops.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis